Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best Bucs game you have ever seen « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

bucswon

Practice Squad

: March 01, 2013, 12:58:45 PM

December 18, 2000 - was the best football game i have ever seen (minus the glory of the super bowl)

Anyone have any games they would like to share

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 01, 2013, 01:15:51 PM

Both Falcon games from 2005

Dolphins game from 2000

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#2 : March 01, 2013, 01:17:35 PM

Easy.........Bucs v. Eagles NFC CG.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 01, 2013, 01:22:10 PM

My first one.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 01, 2013, 01:34:47 PM

Easy.........Bucs v. Eagles NFC CG.

That is easily the one for me.
Iggles were that hill we just could not get over. What a sweet ride to the superbowl. I can still picture Ronde taking it back to the house.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 01, 2013, 01:40:37 PM

Best game, Bucs v Eagles NFC championship

Most entertaining, Bucs v Rams, Monday night football

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 01, 2013, 01:41:18 PM

Bucswon I was at that game too. Place was rocking after Dunns TD.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 01, 2013, 02:07:38 PM

After the obvious choices of Superbowl, NFCCG, and Monday Night at St Louis. I'd say the ending to this years Bucs at Panthers was pretty exhilarating.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Oracle

Starter

#8 : March 01, 2013, 02:11:03 PM

I'd say the ending to this years Bucs at Panthers was pretty exhilarating.

So exhilarating that I don't even remember it...

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#9 : March 01, 2013, 02:18:43 PM

I'd say the ending to this years Bucs at Panthers was pretty exhilarating.

So exhilarating that I don't even remember it...

So you must not watch games then?

Oracle

Starter

#10 : March 01, 2013, 02:21:24 PM

I watched it.   I even have it on dvd.   But I can't recall a thing about it.    Must not have been that special.    I can clearly recall most of that NFC Champ game against the Eagles though.  THAT was a game.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#11 : March 01, 2013, 02:32:01 PM

And Java's back again.......

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#12 : March 01, 2013, 02:34:28 PM

I watched it.   I even have it on dvd.   But I can't recall a thing about it.    Must not have been that special.    I can clearly recall most of that NFC Champ game against the Eagles though.  THAT was a game.

Yes. Obviously the NFCCG. That's why I said

After the obvious choices of Superbowl, NFCCG, and Monday Night at St Louis.

The panthers game was just coming back from 11 points down in 6 minutes, a TD and 2 point conversion to send the game to OT and them the win.
In case you need a refresher, here's the game summary: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/gameflash/mobile/index.html?contest=2012/11/18/5043#recap

If you'd like to share a game you liked other than the ridiculously obvious ones that we all love, then feel free.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#13 : March 01, 2013, 02:42:34 PM

Are we talking in person or on TV? Cause on TV is not even a question...it has to be out Super Bowl XXVII. In person is a different story. There have been several.

I was at the game where the Bucs beat GB in OT on Sunday Night Football when it was freezing cold outside at the Old Sombrero. I was at the throwback game where Freeman got the start and the Bucs shocked Green Bay. I also got to see Joe Mantana and the Chiefs when I was young. I used to live in California and was originally a 49ers fan...which brings me to my favorite game.

My favorite in person Bucs game was the 1st time I knew the Bucs were now my favorite team. Like I said, I was originally a 49ers fan after living in California. We moved to Florida and I started following the Bucs but the 49ers were my favorite team. My parents surprised me and took me to the 49ers vs Bucs game back in 1997. It was the home opener and the first time the Bucs wore their new uniforms in a regular season game. I wore a red shirt and sat watching the game quietly. I honestly just enjoyed it and didn't really cheer for either team as I was caught in the middle. By the 4th quarter I found myself cheering loudly for the Bucs (including when Brooks took out Young). That was the dawn of a new era for the Bucs and a new era for me. I have been a die hard Bucs fan ever since and have never looked back.
: March 01, 2013, 02:44:47 PM Kodiak

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

vicious00cycle

Starter
#14 : March 01, 2013, 02:42:59 PM

Tampa VS Indy in 2003. Bucs lost but what a game, complete with one of the most epic 4th qtr comebacks in league history. Really chapped my a$$ at the time, but in hindsight I see now that it was an incredible game.

\"He doesn\'t want a people to rule so much as he wants puppets to entertain his madness.\"
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best Bucs game you have ever seen « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools