Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Re-sign Bennett AND go get Freeney « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 02, 2013, 10:04:40 AM

Feeney has one move at the line and it has been scoped out and studied by nearly every NFL team.

However, he would sell some tickets, maybe fill a need, and possibly bring in that vet personality the defense has been lacking on the DL.

I guess I could go either way on this one.

Yet he's still able to to get sacks using that same move, he did for so many years and trust me I was baffled how know one can really stop it

Because it's like Daniel Laruso's Krane kick.... "if done correct , no can defense" .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 02, 2013, 12:42:26 PM

Feeney has one move at the line and it has been scoped out and studied by nearly every NFL team.

However, he would sell some tickets, maybe fill a need, and possibly bring in that vet personality the defense has been lacking on the DL.

I guess I could go either way on this one.

Yet he's still able to to get sacks using that same move, he did for so many years and trust me I was baffled how know one can really stop it

Because it's like Daniel Laruso's Krane kick.... "if done correct , no can defense" .

Lol.

....John kreese is not happy about this.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Re-sign Bennett AND go get Freeney « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools