Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Players to watch.......If they are not franchise tagged by 4pm Monday. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 04, 2013, 07:02:35 PM

I didn't realize that William Moore was a FA until this afternoon. I would like him here.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 04, 2013, 07:04:42 PM

Another thing on Goldson....If he can be had for $8M a year it's a good freaking deal. Look at the top 10 highest paid safeties.

http://www.spotrac.com/top-salaries/nfl/cap-hit/safety/

$8M a year would only make him the 8th highest paid guy at his position. Dude is probably going to try for $10M/year.

That raises the question though.......why are they letting him test the market.   No tag.

I think they want to use that money to go after Revis.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Jr.3

Second String

#17 : March 04, 2013, 07:37:41 PM

I'm starting to wonder if the reason they have'nt reached out to Ronde is becauseof Ed Reed. I think Butch Davis and Schiano coached him in college some. I could also see Felix Jones as a change of pace back.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 04, 2013, 07:40:31 PM

Replace Barber with another senior citizen that costs 5 times as much?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 04, 2013, 08:01:00 PM

I didn't realize that William Moore was a FA until this afternoon. I would like him here.
He plays the same position as Barron. As much as I like Moore, wouldn't make much sense, unless he can convert to FS.

Jr.3

Second String

#20 : March 04, 2013, 08:01:47 PM

It does not make any sense, unless Ed Reed would come here for about 4-3 Million,and even then I'm not sure if he an upgrade.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 04, 2013, 08:12:56 PM

He plays the same position as Barron. As much as I like Moore, wouldn't make much sense, unless he can convert to FS.
He is far better than Barron.. replace him with a better player.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 04, 2013, 08:15:45 PM

I'm starting to wonder if the reason they have'nt reached out to Ronde is becauseof Ed Reed. I think Butch Davis and Schiano coached him in college some. I could also see Felix Jones as a change of pace back.

Ed is ready for the rest home.  But I do like Felix as backup to Dougie.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#23 : March 04, 2013, 08:28:21 PM

It does not make any sense, unless Ed Reed would come here for about 4-3 Million,and even then I'm not sure if he an upgrade.

I'm not sure if this post is to be taken seriously or not?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 04, 2013, 08:32:53 PM

I'm not sure if this post is to be taken seriously or not?

Great player but he will be 35 by the time the season starts.  I don't think next season is a make or break Super or bust type year.  Its a young team, still building.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 04, 2013, 09:25:08 PM

Ed Reed has two tickets to paradise.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 04, 2013, 09:45:32 PM

I'm all for adding some 30 year old vets, but not 35 year old vets.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#27 : March 04, 2013, 10:28:10 PM

moore is better because he was allowed to play, right?  heck, did moore even dress his rookie year?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#28 : March 04, 2013, 10:34:32 PM

I second that comment. Why haven't people been talking more about W. Moore? He was soooo good last season. I'd actually prefer him over D.Goldson and he'll probably come cheaper.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 04, 2013, 10:35:02 PM

moore is better because he was allowed to play, right?  heck, did moore even dress his rookie year?

Yes, like we are going to replace a top 10 pick after one rookie season ( in which he made the all-rookieteam ). No one can be stupid enough to think that would happen , so he is obviously trolling.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Players to watch.......If they are not franchise tagged by 4pm Monday. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools