Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Almost One Week! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 04, 2013, 03:25:38 PM

all big corners struggle with small quick guys. little guys can cut faster and take smaller faster strides. putting smith on welker is a mismatch in favor of welker. you need small quick guys to cover small quick guys. sean smith is built to take on guys like julio jones and colston who cant use their size on him

that being said i like the idea of getting smith but i dont like what its going to cost

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 04, 2013, 03:35:48 PM

I would not be surprised by the following (and also happen to be my favorites...)

CB: Smith, Cox, Toler, Lewis, McKelvin
TE: Bennett, Keller, Myers, Cook
DT: Jones, Hill, Miller
QB: Campbell, Grossman, Anderson (we will get outbid for any of the other top FA QB's.
RB: Bell, Howling
DE: Bennett, Spencer, Hayes
S:  Goldson, Quin, Clemons.

Bold are my favorites

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#32 : March 04, 2013, 04:00:37 PM

I would not be surprised by the following (and also happen to be my favorites...)

CB: Smith, Cox, Toler, Lewis, McKelvin
TE: Bennett, Keller, Myers, Cook
DT: Jones, Hill, Miller
QB: Campbell, Grossman, Anderson (we will get outbid for any of the other top FA QB's.
RB: Bell, Howling
DE: Bennett, Spencer, Hayes
S:  Goldson, Quin, Clemons.

Bold are my favorites

That's a bold (no pun intended) prediction.....

swamp_bats

Starter
#33 : March 04, 2013, 04:01:11 PM

I just hope during first few days of FA we have the Bennett bros locked down, aswell as Grimes and Sean Smith. Go get 2 good corners that way we can go BPA in draft and stop all this Rhodes/Trufant reaching at 13 business.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 04, 2013, 05:35:09 PM

Been trying to find out which tender the packers used on sam shields. He is still one of my favorite young CBs if available.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 05, 2013, 03:01:01 AM

Been trying to find out which tender the packers used on sam shields. He is still one of my favorite young CBs if available.

I read somewhere, a first or second.  I don't think he leaves there. Nice player, but they are too smart to let him leave.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#36 : March 05, 2013, 03:05:36 AM

Grimes will be a Buc....I guarantee it.

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#37 : March 05, 2013, 03:58:34 AM

Smith fits what we like in a cb an is only 24 and will only get better. Wright never was that good and we gave him a joke of a deal. Don't think wright is in the class of talent smith is

He's 25 actually but yeah he's young

Go Bucs

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#38 : March 05, 2013, 08:02:24 AM

Is Loadholt still available? With Dom's preference for battle tested o linemen in FA, he seems like a viable target.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#39 : March 05, 2013, 08:13:37 AM

I read somewhere, a first or second.  I don't think he leaves there. Nice player, but they are too smart to let him leave.

Well it's either a 1st or a 2nd, there aren't any other options...so that's what I was asking. I was under the impression tenders had the same deadline as tags.....but apparently not.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#40 : March 05, 2013, 08:19:25 AM

I think the tender deadline is March 12. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#41 : March 05, 2013, 02:40:15 PM

Well it's either a 1st or a 2nd, there aren't any other options...so that's what I was asking. I was under the impression tenders had the same deadline as tags.....but apparently not.

If you mean for Shields, you are right.

But there is also original round tender as an option.  But the Pack won't use that on Shields, because he was undrafted.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 05, 2013, 03:39:18 PM

Yes. I know all that...which is why I was asking if anyone knew which tag was used on him...but I was incorrect on the tender deadline. Thought it was the same as the tag deadline.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Almost One Week! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools