Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You be the Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM.........WRs « previous next »
Page: 1 2

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 05, 2013, 03:36:56 PM

Swooooooooooooopppppppeeeeeee

In the 2nd round...I think his combine forty time pushed him into the 2nd

You must be accountable for your actions!

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 05, 2013, 03:38:57 PM

how do you think tj moe compares to sw.ope?

worlds apart. s**CENSORED**e is a solid 2nd-3rd rounder depending on how much a team covets him. moe is a 7th rounder with nowhere near the production and upside

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 05, 2013, 04:35:19 PM

worlds apart. s**CENSORED**e is a solid 2nd-3rd rounder depending on how much a team covets him. moe is a 7th rounder with nowhere near the production and upside

could the production be a factor of s**CENSORED**e playing with a 1st round draft pick and a heisman winner?  in addition to two pretty good offensive schemes?  i think moe has just as much upside as a slot guy where sw.ope might get overrated for his 40 time. 

i havent really watched either play, just comparing measurables.  i also heard moe speak at the combine and was impressed.  would much rather him in the 6/7 rather than sw.0ope in the 2/3.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 05, 2013, 04:43:46 PM

could the production be a factor of s**CENSORED**e playing with a 1st round draft pick and a heisman winner?  in addition to two pretty good offensive schemes?  i think moe has just as much upside as a slot guy where sw.ope might get overrated for his 40 time. 

i havent really watched either play, just comparing measurables.  i also heard moe speak at the combine and was impressed.  would much rather him in the 6/7 rather than sw.0ope in the 2/3.

Who is the 1st round pick you are referring to?

You must be accountable for your actions!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 05, 2013, 04:59:03 PM

tannehill.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 05, 2013, 05:25:02 PM

Roscoe Parrish sucks. Please don't bring him back.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 05, 2013, 05:44:19 PM

how do you think tj moe compares to sw.ope?

Quickness and toughness. Not straight line speed which Swooope does have a sizable advantage, but the speed in and out of breaks. Also add in the crisp pro style route running. He is a viscous blocker and very tough, so he can handle traffic between the hashes. I think we can get similar value in the 2nd round at another position, but if he is still there at the end on round 2 I wouldn't mind packaging a 4th to go get him.

The Freeman

Starter

#22 : March 05, 2013, 05:59:43 PM

Says who? We have the cap room... and then some.

if we are planning on re-signing bennett and mike will that money dries up fast.
we have a lot of money but we have alot of holes: TE, OT, DE, NT, LB, FS, CB x2
 + Mike Williams($6/7M) + tender for DTN & Blount ($3M) + some backup (QB/RB/WR/TE/DL)

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#23 : March 05, 2013, 06:45:49 PM

Quickness and toughness. Not straight line speed which Swooope does have a sizable advantage, but the speed in and out of breaks. Also add in the crisp pro style route running. He is a viscous blocker and very tough, so he can handle traffic between the hashes. I think we can get similar value in the 2nd round at another position, but if he is still there at the end on round 2 I wouldn't mind packaging a 4th to go get him.

are you speaking of sw.ope, moe, or both? 

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 05, 2013, 08:14:32 PM

are you speaking of sw.ope, moe, or both?

Swoope......

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 05, 2013, 08:40:55 PM

gotcha, i havent watched film on either guy but moe's shuttle and 3 cone drill were quicker than sw.ope...which leads me to believe he is just as quick if not quicker.   moe did about 10 more reps on the bench so i would assume he isnt afraid to get physical either.  and i could be wrong, but i believe moe's hands measured about an inch bigger.  i just think the second is way to high for sw.ope, but the 6th would be great for moe.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You be the Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM.........WRs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools