Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vincent Jackson Highlights « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

: March 05, 2013, 03:06:03 PM

Watch this and tell me you don't get hyped up for next season. V-Jax is everything I hoped for and then some for the Bucs.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#1 : March 05, 2013, 04:06:59 PM

Nice highlight video.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 05, 2013, 04:14:00 PM

I've replayed it quite a few times since I first saw it.

I'm looking forward to a Mike Williams highlight reel too.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 05, 2013, 04:20:34 PM

Last play in sucked though. He makes that last yard I think we beat the Saints that game.

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#4 : March 05, 2013, 04:23:55 PM

Great FA pickup..Really made Mike better as well. Looking forward to more of that next year. Mike will get his highlight video, he has some of the best body control in air I have ever seen.

Thanks for posting!

Thanks for the sig Java!

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#5 : March 05, 2013, 04:25:42 PM

Great FA pickup..Really made Mike better as well. Looking forward to more of that next year. Mike will get his highlight video, he has some of the best body control in air I have ever seen.

Thanks for posting!
Your right about Mike's body control its right up there with Randy Moss and Cris Carter.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 05, 2013, 04:33:48 PM

Seen this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20O5gtEM_Zo

Freepologists will say he looks great. To me it just shows how his stats were elevated by amazing effort from the WRs to make his bad passes go for a lot of yardage and TDs.

Draft Aaron Donald

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 05, 2013, 04:34:56 PM

Last play in sucked though. He makes that last yard I think we beat the Saints that game.

Yea, I think we got a FG out of that if my memory is correct. Can't believe he got caught.

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#8 : March 05, 2013, 04:42:18 PM

Seen this one?

Freepologists will say he looks great. To me it just shows how his stats were elevated by amazing effort from the WRs to make his bad passes go for a lot of yardage and TDs.
JDuble you can't beserious about your about Freeman lol If you think that you are crazy. And that is the kind of effort normal NFL recivers giveask all the elite QBs how they make their "stat lines"

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 05, 2013, 05:18:17 PM

Seen this one?

Why would Freepologists have to prove anything from that video? It's the Freebashers like you who would make dumb excuses for his highlight reel, like the one you made above. You can argue that Freeman sucks, just like you can argue he's good, but that was a highlight reel you posted and he made some highlight reel throws. What QB wouldn't trust the big bodies of Mike Williams and Vincent Jackson? You should post some of his low lights if you want to make your point.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 05, 2013, 05:42:24 PM

50% of the throws on that highlight video were horrible throws that turned into big gains and/or TDs due to amazing effort by Jackson and Williams. Sorry you can't see that.

Half the footage is against the worst defenses in the league also, but I'm sure that doesn't matter either.

I'll start working on a 2012 Freeman lowlights video. It might take me a month or so (lot of footage) but it'll be worth it just to read all the excuses posted by the freepologists.

Draft Aaron Donald

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 05, 2013, 05:47:06 PM

JD, you sound ridiculous (dare I say Java-esque) bashing Freeman on his highlight tape, just like I'm sure freepologists will be when they see your lowlights video. Those were all positive plays, so give me a **CENSORED**ing break.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#12 : March 05, 2013, 06:51:57 PM

Java-esque? lol...sure.

Look man. Throwing inaccurate deep balls to great circus catching receivers verse bad defenses makes for great stats and highlight videos, but the reality is in between all the big shiny highlight plays....Freeman is totally unreliable, inaccurate, and making rookie mistakes in year four. He is unable to consistently make quick smart decisions and make accurate throws to convert 3rd downs and keep drives going.

Draft Aaron Donald

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 05, 2013, 07:51:45 PM

Haha, maybe that was a little extreme.

All of that you said there is completely fair and you can make a good argument out of it as to why Freeman may not be the man for Tampa. With that being said, and this is what I've been trying to say, it is a highlight reel. That video you posted was one of great, positive plays that Freeman made this past year; nothing more, nothing less. For you to say, well he just got lucky even on his good stuff is being like Java. As I said though, your argument about him being inconsistent is very valid and worth talking about.

Oracle

Starter

#14 : March 05, 2013, 08:52:25 PM

VJax is good, but Galloway was much more fun to watch.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vincent Jackson Highlights « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools