Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sean Smith has already been in contact with Chiefs DBs coach Al Harris « previous next »
Page: 1

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: March 06, 2013, 12:01:40 AM

Sean Smith | Defensive Back

Team:  Miami Dolphins

Age / DOB:   (25) / 7/14/1987

Ht / Wt:   6'3' / 214

College:  Utah

Contract:  view contract details

• 2013: Free Agent

Latest News/Recent News

Appearing on Total Access Tuesday, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported the Chiefs will target a cornerback in free agency.The Chiefs have money to burn and a major hole opposite Brandon Flowers, so it's not a surprise. They could be targeting Sean Smith, who has reportedly already been in contact with Chiefs DBs coach Al Harris. Harris was a defensive assistant with the Dolphins last season. If Smith is the Dolphins' target, they'll have to open their wallet, as his reported priority is to "get paid."

Mar 5 - 7:20 PM

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 06, 2013, 12:15:12 AM

I can't believe people want this guy signed.

He hasn't done much in the pros, but he wants to "get paid..."

Seriously, from one nutjob corner to another?

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#2 : March 06, 2013, 12:25:51 AM

Id love if we signed him. He may not pick off tons of passes, but he creates turnovers and shuts down receivers. Hes a guy thats always around the ball.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 06, 2013, 02:53:42 AM

He is a good #2 CB in my eyes.  But from the sounds of things,  he is looking for #1 money.  Like always, it will come down to who offers the biggest stack of greenbacks.

Revis and this cat would be a nice transformation of the secondary.

We will just have to see how it shakes out.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 06, 2013, 03:52:53 AM

So whenever Vontae Davis said this on his twitter he really didn't get hacked. Talk about tampering Chiefs.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#5 : March 06, 2013, 05:12:52 AM

Smith addressed this on twitter last week.  I don't have the exact quote, but he said something like all this talk about him going to the Chiefs is ridiculous.  He simply talked to Harris to congratulate him on his new coaching position, that's it.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 06, 2013, 07:19:21 AM

Smith addressed this on twitter last week.  I don't have the exact quote, but he said something like all this talk about him going to the Chiefs is ridiculous.  He simply talked to Harris to congratulate him on his new coaching position, that's it.

Exactly. But the NFL offseason is worse than a gossip talk show.... So this is the kinda garbage we get.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sean Smith has already been in contact with Chiefs DBs coach Al Harris « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools