Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: Eagles Release Nnamdi Asomugha « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 06, 2013, 11:33:27 AM

Id honestly be surprised if we go after Revis and got him. I just feel like they will spend that money elsewhere. They can get a few decent corners for what it would cost to get Revis. Would be kind of a dumb move unless they wanted to go all in and would bring in some other needs via FA too. If they would be aggressive like the Falcons have been to get over the hump. Id be ok with it then because they would likely had done the HW about Revis and had brought in other guys too to put us over. Thats the kind of attitude that got us the first SB. They wont get anywhere just going status quo with drafting well. 

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#31 : March 06, 2013, 11:38:57 AM

You know, there's a chance Dom loses his job if next season doesn't go well. I am starting to think that he may roll the dice and swing for the fences. I would love to get Revis for two seconds and a 4th maybe. His job might be on the line anyways, does he take a chance?
No his job is not in question as much a everyone thinks.

BucsWin31

Starter

#32 : March 06, 2013, 11:40:35 AM

Id honestly be surprised if we go after Revis and got him. I just feel like they will spend that money elsewhere. They can get a few decent corners for what it would cost to get Revis. Would be kind of a dumb move unless they wanted to go all in and would bring in some other needs via FA too. If they would be aggressive like the Falcons have been to get over the hump. Id be ok with it then because they would likely had done the HW about Revis and had brought in other guys too to put us over. Thats the kind of attitude that got us the first SB. They wont get anywhere just going status quo with drafting well.
Amen

youngone

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 06, 2013, 11:42:40 AM

Amen

+1

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 06, 2013, 11:56:31 AM

Nnamdi allowed a passering rating of over 120 when his zone/man was thrown to. We already have several of those who cost much much less. Pass....

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

TBChucky

Pro Bowler
#35 : March 06, 2013, 11:57:55 AM

All I know is that I still regret not trading for Jared Allen... A Revis trade has that type of potential.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 06, 2013, 12:01:03 PM

If he gets released its because he has been awful for two years straight.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#37 : March 06, 2013, 12:05:51 PM

You know, there's a chance Dom loses his job if next season doesn't go well. I am starting to think that he may roll the dice and swing for the fences. I would love to get Revis for two seconds and a 4th maybe. His job might be on the line anyways, does he take a chance?
If we do not make the playoffs next year, it should be

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 06, 2013, 12:09:31 PM

Ok.... so who's it gonna be: Nnamdi Asomugha or Darrelle MEvis?

Nnamdi Asomugha IMO. Bucs wouldn't need to give away any picks and he can be had for far least money.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 06, 2013, 12:10:44 PM

All I know is that I still regret not trading for Jared Allen... A Revis trade has that type of potential.

At what cost? Not going to happen.

Buc45

Starter
#40 : March 06, 2013, 12:33:31 PM

One year rental?  There better be some guarentee we can sign Revis beyond a year...

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#41 : March 06, 2013, 12:36:20 PM

The only people that think Dom's job is in question are knee jerk reaction fans.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#42 : March 06, 2013, 01:19:33 PM

Pass

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#43 : March 06, 2013, 01:21:05 PM

Yeah, 24-40 over his 4 years in charge and already 1 head coaching change.  Why would he possibly be expected to start showing something or moved along?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#44 : March 06, 2013, 02:06:23 PM

Stephen Holder believes there is a "good" chance Revis Island get Relocated to Tampa

Stephen Holder ‏@HolderStephen
I am not suggesting, predicting or reporting this, but... I am starting believe it's realistic Bucs could pull off a Darrelle Revis deal.

With the influx of corners available, i AM NOT giving up a 1st for MEvis. I will, however, give up a 2 and a conditional pick. With being one of the few teams that can afford his contract demands, i refuse to let the Jets operate as if they have the leverage.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: Eagles Release Nnamdi Asomugha « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools