Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 FA Tracker « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 158

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#2175 : May 22, 2013, 10:49:53 AM

Evil genius this:

Trent Cole - LB - Eagles

The Philadelphia Inquirer calls OLB Trent Cole a "fish out of water" in the Eagles' new 3-4 defense.
If it wasn't for Cole's enormous contract that he signed last March, then he'd already be gone. Cole has never played outside linebacker, and it's proving to be a chore for him to learn the nuances of the position. The Eagles are trying to force a square peg into a round hole with Cole, but they'd be charged with nearly $10 million in dead money if they were to cut him.
Source: Philadelphia Inquirer & Daily News

My logo is bigger than your logo

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#2176 : May 22, 2013, 11:42:13 AM

Evil genius this:

Trent Cole - LB - Eagles

The Philadelphia Inquirer calls OLB Trent Cole a "fish out of water" in the Eagles' new 3-4 defense.
If it wasn't for Cole's enormous contract that he signed last March, then he'd already be gone. Cole has never played outside linebacker, and it's proving to be a chore for him to learn the nuances of the position. The Eagles are trying to force a square peg into a round hole with Cole, but they'd be charged with nearly $10 million in dead money if they were to cut him.

Interesting....

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#2177 : May 22, 2013, 02:05:25 PM

Evil genius this:

Trent Cole - LB - Eagles

Interesting....
:D :D

Formerly known as Revis Islander

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#2178 : May 22, 2013, 04:22:17 PM

Cole is about to urn 31 and his contract is huge. I don't see the Eagles being able to move him.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#2179 : May 22, 2013, 09:42:59 PM

Browns cut Robbie Rouse to sign Miguel Maysonet.

Broncos cut Mario Fannin.

: May 22, 2013, 09:44:33 PM JDouble

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#2180 : May 23, 2013, 03:26:58 PM

Start pokin' holes?

Robert Meachem - WR - Chargers

The Union-Tribune San Diego thinks the Chargers could try and trade Robert Meachem if he has a strong preseason.
GM Tom Telesco would trade Meachem for a bag of punctured footballs right now if he could, but Meachem's $6.75 million cap hit makes him impossible to unload. The Chargers have a glut of receivers searching for playing time, and Meachem is no higher than fifth or sixth on the depth chart. He caught just 14 passes in the first year of a four-year, $25.9 million deal last season.
Source: Union-Tribune San Diego

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#2181 : May 23, 2013, 08:40:00 PM

Richard Seymour - DL - Free Agent

Fox Sports South reports the Falcons and free agent DT Richard Seymour are engaged in contract talks.
The Falcons are in win-now mode, and Seymour, at the age of 33, is likely only interested in playing for a contender. The four-time Pro Bowler has also been training in the Atlanta area this offseason, and he went to Georgia. Seymour, at 6-foot-6, 310, would bring some much needed beef to the interior of the Falcons' defensive line. The Falcons are up against the cap, but some money will be freed up in June due to Tyson Clabo's post-June 1 release designation.
Related: Falclowns
Source: Fox Sports South

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#2182 : May 23, 2013, 09:30:02 PM

Saints cut DE Greg Romeus.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#2183 : May 30, 2013, 03:06:29 PM

Saints cut DE Greg Romeus.

Loved Romeus but he is truly the definition of injury prone. That knee still isn't right.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#2184 : June 06, 2013, 04:09:51 PM

Patriots cut Akeem Shavers.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#2185 : June 09, 2013, 01:47:52 PM

James-Michael Johnson - LB - Browns

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that Browns LB James-Michael Johnson is "nowhere" in the team's plans and is likely to be cut.
Snap reaction after DC Ray Horton's hiring was that JMJ was the "top bet" to start at inside linebacker next to D'Qwell Jackson, but that appears to be far from the case. If the season were to start today, Craig Robertson would man that position. Johnson, the No. 120 overall pick last year, was viewed as a starter by the old regime, but he's "lost" in the new 3-4 defense. A two-down thumper, he'll be a nice addition to some team if he's indeed on the outs in Cleveland.
Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#2186 : June 09, 2013, 09:26:50 PM

Gabe Carimi - T - Bears

Bears OL Gabe Carimi was a no-show for the first day of OTAs on Monday.
OTAs are not mandatory, but there's usually 100 percent participation. Carimi hasn't been with the team since he participated in voluntary minicamp from April 16-18. The 2011 first-rounder is in real danger of not making the team, and he surely isn't being counted on to start games this season.
Source: ESPN Chicahgo

=======================

Wonder what his college position coach thinks of him now?

I guess I got the answer.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#2187 : June 11, 2013, 12:59:33 PM

Patriots cut Mike Kafka. Always liked him. Would at least be a nice camp body.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#2188 : June 11, 2013, 01:37:03 PM

Derek Hagan signed with the Bucs and was at practice today according to PR's twitter. I didn't see this anywhere else.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#2189 : June 11, 2013, 04:34:06 PM

Patriots cut Mike Kafka. Always liked him. Would at least be a nice camp body.

Mike Kafka - QB - Jaguars

Jaguars claimed QB Mike Kafka off waivers from the Patriots.
The pipeline of former Patriots to Northern Florida continues unabated. If not for the Raiders, the Jaguars would have the worst quarterback situation in the league, but Kafka still isn't a realistic candidate to crack the 53-man roster. He simply doesn't have the arm strength.
Related: Partyiots

====================

They could have gotten the real deal...

Page: 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 158
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 FA Tracker « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools