Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 FA Tracker « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 158

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#45 : March 09, 2013, 02:09:22 PM

@usatoday_nfl

Anquan Boldin rejects Ravens offer, bracing to test market http://usat.ly/12DexFS

Wonder how he would look in red and pewter?   

You must be accountable for your actions!

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#46 : March 09, 2013, 02:20:42 PM

@usatoday_nfl

Anquan Boldin rejects Ravens offer, bracing to test market http://usat.ly/12DexFS

I'd roll the dice on him as our slot.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#47 : March 09, 2013, 03:57:27 PM

Jason Cole
@JasonColeYahoo

Leading candidates for CB Sean Smith, as if this moment, appear to be Tampa Bay, Arizona and Pats. But things are fluid.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

yvespo

Rookie

#48 : March 09, 2013, 05:02:43 PM

Mike Wallace signed  a 5year-60m deal with the dolphins

Buck N Up

Starter

#49 : March 09, 2013, 05:06:36 PM

NFL Trade Rumors ‏@nfltrade_rumors

Browns Targeting A Number Of Big-Name Free Agents http://tinyurl.com/abou4z6

Buck N Up

Starter

#50 : March 09, 2013, 05:11:08 PM

Mike Wallace signed  a 5year-60m deal with the dolphins

got anything to back that up?

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#51 : March 09, 2013, 05:14:27 PM

that bob dude tweeted the Wallace to Miami thing, nothing official.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#52 : March 09, 2013, 05:19:46 PM

Nobody can sign anything until 4pm on Tuesday.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#53 : March 09, 2013, 05:26:00 PM

Anyone can be that incarcerated bob dude. All he does is make logical guesses and hits on them sometimes.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#54 : March 09, 2013, 10:15:11 PM

@usatoday_nfl

I'd roll the dice on him as our slot.

Dude was a GD beast in the playoffs.  But having said that, he is old and most likely looking for huge jack.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#55 : March 09, 2013, 10:17:59 PM

That's ridiculous . Marcellus was a free agent last season and signed with a different team than his brother played for . I don't know why everyone assumes he wouldn't go anywhere besides where his brother is , and vice versa. He's gonna go where he gets paid.  Same with bro.

Its not out of thin air.  Both of them have stated as such.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#56 : March 09, 2013, 10:51:08 PM

That's ridiculous . Marcellus was a free agent last season and signed with a different team than his brother played for . I don't know why everyone assumes he wouldn't go anywhere besides where his brother is , and vice versa. He's gonna go where he gets paid.  Same with bro.

link?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#57 : March 09, 2013, 11:13:20 PM

link?

You haven't seen the articles where they have stated,  they would like to play for the same team?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#58 : March 09, 2013, 11:26:11 PM

link?

You haven't seen the articles where they have stated,  they would like to play for the same team?

I've seen endless media speculation... but not a single quote from either of them.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#59 : March 09, 2013, 11:32:31 PM

link?

I've seen endless media speculation... but not a single quote from either of them.

So its just one of those things, you never know what is going to happen, Bennett said, via Jenny Vrentas of the Newark Star-Ledger. I would love to stay here, maybe even get him to come out here. But if not, were both looking to play together, at least for a couple years in the NFL like we did in college. Ill try to get him to come here first, or whatever happens with him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 158
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 FA Tracker « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools