Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 FA Tracker « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 158

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

« #1950 : April 04, 2013, 12:41:33 PM »

I hope the Dolphins don't sign him... that will seriously effect their draft.  Which will have them targeting a corner.... Boo.

Aren't they out of money by now?  Jeeesh.
@NFL_ATL 
Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland is reportedly putting his checkbook back in the holster

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

« #1951 : April 04, 2013, 12:42:17 PM »

@NFL_ATL
Report: 'More than a few teams' eyeing JaMarcus Russell

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #1952 : April 04, 2013, 01:02:59 PM »

lol...

Smith, Winston, Clabo on the market.

Hmmmmm

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

« #1953 : April 04, 2013, 01:24:49 PM »

Right tackle Tyson Clabo is about to get a pink slip from the Falcons, according to a tweet from his agent Chad Speck. Clabo has been a starter for the Falcons since joining the team in 2006, making 101 starts over seven years with the team. He’s started every game over the last five years and was a Pro Bowl selection in 2010.

That resume makes it hard to believe this is a performance-related move from the Falcons. It’s more likely part of an effort to clear cap space to put toward a contract extension for quarterback Matt Ryan. Until Clabo is officially cut loose, the Falcons have just $2.4 million in cap space at their disposal and it would seem they feel they need more. They’ll get it by excising Clabo’s $4.5 million base salary from the rolls, although it opens up a big hole on the line.

Clabo shouldn’t suffer from a lack of suitors on the open market, where he’ll join Andre Smith as the most appealing right tackles available. Teams like the Dolphins, Eagles, Texans and Cardinals have been linked with other available tackles this offseason and you’d imagine some or all of them will want a look at Clabo.

Any thoughts?

again, if you're going to straight up copy and paste somebody else's writing, at least put their name below it... this is directly from
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/04/falcons-will-release-tyson-clabo/

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
« #1954 : April 04, 2013, 01:33:06 PM »

@NFL_ATL

To find out what the best restaurants are in town

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #1955 : April 04, 2013, 01:54:03 PM »

@NFL_ATL

Yeah...was just reading how he has dropped 30lbs.....to get down to.....277lbs! Lol. If any GM even brings this useless lard ass into camp, they should be immediately fired and punched repeatedly. 

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #1956 : April 04, 2013, 02:15:37 PM »

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/04/cardinals-sign-a-pair-of-defensive-backs/

Cardinals have signed 7 FA DB's...

yikes.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #1957 : April 04, 2013, 02:37:52 PM »

@NFL_ATL

Yeah...was just reading how he has dropped 30lbs.....to get down to.....277lbs! Lol. If any GM even brings this useless lard ass into camp, they should be immediately fired and punched repeatedly.

I heard that too.. He said his goal is 270 lbs.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

« #1958 : April 04, 2013, 02:40:37 PM »

He was something before he was nothing...

The dog ate my e-mail.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

« #1959 : April 04, 2013, 03:19:32 PM »

‏@nfltrade_rumors
Raiders Still Expected To Released LB Rolando McClain

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
« #1960 : April 04, 2013, 07:14:21 PM »

The Sideline View's Adam Caplan wonders if Brian Hoyer could be an option in Tampa Bay following the Bucs' release of Dan Orlovsky on Thursday.New Bucs QBs coach John McNulty coached Hoyer in Arizona last season. Arizona's acquisition of Carson Palmer this week coupled with Drew Stanton's signing has pushed Hoyer all the way down to the No. 3 in the desert. It's hard to envision the Cardinals paying him $2.023 million to ride the pine. Arizona would likely take a late-round pick in exchange for Hoyer. Apr 4 - 6:36 PM

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #1961 : April 04, 2013, 07:23:17 PM »

The Sideline View's Adam Caplan wonders if Brian Hoyer could be an option in Tampa Bay following the Bucs' release of Dan Orlovsky on Thursday.New Bucs QBs coach John McNulty coached Hoyer in Arizona last season. Arizona's acquisition of Carson Palmer this week coupled with Drew Stanton's signing has pushed Hoyer all the way down to the No. 3 in the desert. It's hard to envision the Cardinals paying him $2.023 million to ride the pine. Arizona would likely take a late-round pick in exchange for Hoyer. Apr 4 - 6:36 PM

WHo the hell is Brian Hoyer ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

TomRiddle

Starter

« #1962 : April 04, 2013, 07:32:02 PM »

Right tackle Tyson Clabo is about to get a pink slip from the Falcons, according to a tweet from his agent Chad Speck. Clabo has been a starter for the Falcons since joining the team in 2006, making 101 starts over seven years with the team. He’s started every game over the last five years and was a Pro Bowl selection in 2010.

That resume makes it hard to believe this is a performance-related move from the Falcons. It’s more likely part of an effort to clear cap space to put toward a contract extension for quarterback Matt Ryan. Until Clabo is officially cut loose, the Falcons have just $2.4 million in cap space at their disposal and it would seem they feel they need more. They’ll get it by excising Clabo’s $4.5 million base salary from the rolls, although it opens up a big hole on the line.

Clabo shouldn’t suffer from a lack of suitors on the open market, where he’ll join Andre Smith as the most appealing right tackles available. Teams like the Dolphins, Eagles, Texans and Cardinals have been linked with other available tackles this offseason and you’d imagine some or all of them will want a look at Clabo.

Any thoughts?

again, if you're going to straight up copy and paste somebody else's writing, at least put their name below it... this is directly from
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/04/falcons-will-release-tyson-clabo/
  Well it's just easier to have u do it for me. Now get back to work before you get promoted to customer...

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anything else to say

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #1963 : April 04, 2013, 07:33:03 PM »

I see no problem with bringing in guys like Hoyer to compete in camp, but I really don't see Hoyer or anyone else available as upgrades over Orvlasky. At least Orvlasky has a year worth of experience with this play book.

TomRiddle

Starter

« #1964 : April 04, 2013, 07:51:20 PM »

Any thoughts?

Well it's just easier to have u do it for me.

See, there's three kinds of people: d!cks, pu$$ies, and a$$holes. Pu$$ies think everyone can get along, and d!cks just want to f@ck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your a$$holes, Beardmcdoug. And all the a$$holes want us to sh!t all over everything! So, pu$$ies may get mad at d!cks once in a while, because pu$$ies get f@cked by d!cks. But d!cks also f@ck a$$holes, Beardmcdoug. And if they didn't f@ck the a$$holes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your d!ck and your pu$$y all covered in sh!t.

Feel free to cite "my work."
« : April 04, 2013, 07:59:34 PM TomRiddle »

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anything else to say
  Page: 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 158
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 FA Tracker « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools