Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WRIGHT FIGHTING HIS RELEASE FROM TAMPA BAY « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 11, 2013, 04:11:23 PM

Lol, Wright might have been a dumb ass, but he probably is not the only reason for the fight over the contract. In fact, is the title "fighitng his release" even accurate? He is not syaing he wants to stay with the Bucs, he is saying the contract does not say what the Bucs claim it does, right?
: March 11, 2013, 04:12:59 PM VinBucFan

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 11, 2013, 04:12:41 PM

Had a feeling he wouldn't go down without a fight.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 11, 2013, 04:15:30 PM

If he has a prescription for Adderall he may win his case.

if he had a prescription shouldnt his suspension have been reduced?

If he had a prescription he wouldn't have been suspended at all.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 11, 2013, 04:17:49 PM

If he has a prescription for Adderall he may win his case.

if he had a prescription shouldnt his suspension have been reduced?

If he had a prescription he wouldn't have been suspended at all.

LOL, and that has nothing to do with his grievance right? he's not appealing the issue its a contract dispute

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#19 : March 11, 2013, 04:19:17 PM

Tempted to visit is twitter @EWrighteous21and remind him what  a **CENSORED** he was for getting suspended, leading the Bucs to another losing season thanks to him.

That implies he was good. The problem is that before getting suspended he was stealing money from us anyways.

He was better than the practice squad players that had to be thrown into the mix.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 11, 2013, 04:22:05 PM

Tempted to visit is twitter @EWrighteous21and remind him what  a **CENSORED** he was for getting suspended, leading the Bucs to another losing season thanks to him.

That implies he was good. The problem is that before getting suspended he was stealing money from us anyways.

He was better than the practice squad players that had to be thrown into the mix.

Actually.... Leonard graded out pretty well for the 2012 season.  According to PFF.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 11, 2013, 04:39:32 PM

I disagree.  I think we lost nothing going t those players. They might have been as a group better tacklers than Wright.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 11, 2013, 04:56:00 PM

wow, those DBs were torched

Again, we had the 32nd ranked pass defense BEFORE wright and Weed got suspended. All of our DB's last year got scorched.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#23 : March 11, 2013, 04:56:43 PM

If I recall, the Bucs lost all four games that he was suspended and the DBs were torched, even by the Eagles who were one of the NFL's worst teams at the time.

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 11, 2013, 05:37:52 PM

And....they probably would've lost all 4 anyways. 

If his contract had guaranteed money in it, he has every right to try to get that money.  While I hope he loses his fight, it's absurd to blame the guy for trying to get what the Bucs agreed to give him.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 11, 2013, 06:35:33 PM

If his contract had guaranteed money in it, he has every right to try to get that money.  While I hope he loses his fight, it's absurd to blame the guy for trying to get what the Bucs agreed to give him.

The talking heads on ESPN are sayin he has NO case.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 11, 2013, 06:40:32 PM

The talking heads on ESPN are sayin he has NO case.

I think Holder said the same thing. So much at stake I can see his agent advising him to take a shot, even more so if the agent advised him that this couldn't happen under the contract. lol

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#27 : March 11, 2013, 06:42:24 PM

Even if he doesn't have a case, its still worth a shot.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#28 : March 11, 2013, 06:43:39 PM

agreed

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#29 : March 11, 2013, 08:30:49 PM

Why wouldn't he?

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WRIGHT FIGHTING HIS RELEASE FROM TAMPA BAY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools