Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How much money will Dom's replacement have to spend next season? « previous next »
Page: 1

audioboy

Rookie

: March 14, 2013, 09:49:59 PM

Is there a salary floor that we need to be at?  I assume we will re-work McCoy and possibly Freeman, but if we don't start spending money we will probably have another $20 next offseason

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 14, 2013, 10:06:07 PM

Dom's not goin anywhere, and if he does it will only be because we don't make the playoffs. which could be for a number of reasons besides FA. Injury, bad calls, who the hell knows?

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 14, 2013, 10:06:56 PM

Dom's not goin anywhere, and if he does it will only be because we don't make the playoffs. which could be for a number of reasons besides FA. Injury, bad calls, who the hell knows?
No cornerbacks.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#3 : March 14, 2013, 10:07:43 PM

Bucs have some strange fans.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 14, 2013, 10:08:44 PM

Didn't you want to give Raheem a fourth year as well?

Ironworker808

Second String

#5 : March 15, 2013, 12:15:34 AM

There should be a minimum post count to post threads.

That minimum post count should be even higher to post stupid threads.

Oracle

Starter

#6 : March 15, 2013, 12:19:00 AM

I wouldn't call Beatles "strange",  "special" might be a better way of putting it.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 15, 2013, 12:21:40 AM

I wouldn't call Beatles "strange",  "special" might be a better way of putting it.
I had a response to this, but i'll re-post and just say this:

There are some things I cannot stand....

That was one of them.
: March 15, 2013, 12:25:32 AM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 15, 2013, 12:29:33 AM

No cornerbacks.

What difference does it make what CBs we have if Freeman implodes?

The whole season relies on him no matter what we do in the draft or FA.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : March 15, 2013, 12:36:55 AM

See, that is why I am adamant about trading for Ryan Mallett. Guy has been groomed under Brady/Bellicheat. Greatest qbhc combo. For years. He might be ready to if Freeman falters. He has a howitzer for an arm. And if Mallett is clearly not the guy, no sweat it only cost a third.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 15, 2013, 12:39:38 AM

If the Bucs even sniff the playoffs next year...Dom isn't going anywhere. Honestly...this team's 2013 sits on how Freeman does. If Freeman becomes the man...then 2014 will be the year the Bucs make a hard push for the playoffs. If Freeman regresses...then 2014 will be the year of a new QB for the Bucs and Dom will buy even more time.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 15, 2013, 07:45:20 AM

Yeah they seemed brainwashed. They have an uncanny ability to ignore all factual information and remain in their own little world about how bad this team is run. I feel like reminding people that we have spent as much money in FA the last 2 years as anyone in the NFL and we have given out huge contracts to people we deemed important to this team.

This dude talking about having to spend money to get to the salary floor, really?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How much money will Dom's replacement have to spend next season? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools