Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wheres java? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 15, 2013, 11:27:11 AM

Jesus that guy really has no life at all.....

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 15, 2013, 11:27:25 AM

Who cares. Trolls are trolls.

wilkes

Rookie
#17 : March 15, 2013, 11:47:12 AM

I have been a Pewter Report member for about 10 years. I prefer reading to typing. Just recently I have starting joining in on discussions. Here is my point of view with Java.

I do not have a problem with his point of view. He is not always wrong. The problem is the way he delivers his message does not simply fuel debate, it promotes negativity. Disagreements can be civil. When they are, it open all parties to new perspectives.

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#18 : March 15, 2013, 12:12:59 PM

I have been a Pewter Report member for about 10 years. I prefer reading to typing. Just recently I have starting joining in on discussions. Here is my point of view with Java.

I do not have a problem with his point of view. He is not always wrong. The problem is the way he delivers his message does not simply fuel debate, it promotes negativity. Disagreements can be civil. When they are, it open all parties to new perspectives.
That type of positivity is so rare. I'm in the same boat with you.

-Chase

Our fans suck!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wheres java? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools