Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TRUEBLOOD'S TIME IN TAMPA DONE, SIGNS WITH SKINS « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: March 14, 2013, 01:01:00 PM

Former 84 game starter Jeremy Trueblood has been reunited with former GM Bruce Allen in Washington after signing a free agent deal on Thursday.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8799:&Itemid=15

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 14, 2013, 01:01:42 PM

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 14, 2013, 01:29:17 PM

My screenname just lost its luster.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 14, 2013, 01:39:04 PM

Can't wait for the first time True whiffs on JPP or Justin Tuck and RGIII gets planted. I will be ROTFLMAO.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 15, 2013, 02:16:08 PM

Can't wait for the first time True whiffs on JPP or Justin Tuck and RGIII gets planted. I will be ROTFLMAO.

Agreed.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 15, 2013, 02:21:53 PM

He also trashed Bucs fans on his twitter. Stay classy buddy...

CanadianBuc

Starter
#6 : March 15, 2013, 02:25:13 PM

I cant wait for RG3 to do this...

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1556881/hamgriffin.gif

and then Trueblood gets called for a holding...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TRUEBLOOD'S TIME IN TAMPA DONE, SIGNS WITH SKINS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools