Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Landed a Potential Steal in Tom Crabtree « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#30 : March 17, 2013, 12:05:41 PM

If anyone seriously believes that Tom Crabtree or Luke Stocker deserves to start on an NFL team your opinion with anything else football related should be ignored.

I think Gavin Escobar might be our tight end target in the 3rd round. Dude's a beast and will be a steal at that point in the draft.

BayAreaBuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 17, 2013, 01:00:18 PM

We stole a guy with 18 career receptions, Hot damn things are pointing up for us!

#Mikey2Quarters

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 17, 2013, 01:04:28 PM

We stole a guy with 18 career receptions, Hot damn things are pointing up for us!

He is going to have a break out year and catch 40-50 pigskins.

BucsWin31

Starter

#33 : March 17, 2013, 01:06:59 PM

Assuming we do draft a TE...I'd hope it'll be Jordan Reed

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 17, 2013, 01:12:26 PM

i EXPECT him to start... and thrive, provided our QB gets the ball in his general vicinity.
Let go of my leg

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 17, 2013, 01:24:42 PM

Using this logic the Eagles got a steal with Benn.  I can't fathom people trying to see this as an important signing.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 17, 2013, 01:26:29 PM

Using this logic the Eagles got a steal with Benn.  I can't fathom people trying to see this as an important signing.

fuh-see-shuhs

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 17, 2013, 01:33:49 PM

He's probably a decent depth pickup and only time will tell that but how does a guy with 18 catches generate such high expectations?

/rhetorical

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 17, 2013, 01:35:26 PM

fuh-see-shuhs

I got that. I was more or less agreeing and pointing how how these sorts of steals come in but never go out.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 17, 2013, 01:43:30 PM

Dude has to be the ugliest guy I've ever seen.  Seriously he looks like an ape. 

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#40 : March 17, 2013, 02:17:25 PM

I guess I'm much less excited about him than most of you guys on 1st page are

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#41 : March 17, 2013, 02:23:43 PM

How come when the NFL nerds say, "they got a steal" it almost always refers to the bucs, browns, or phins?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 17, 2013, 02:40:22 PM

If anyone seriously believes that Tom Crabtree or Luke Stocker deserves to start on an NFL team your opinion with anything else football related should be ignored.

I think Gavin Escobar might be our tight end target in the 3rd round. Dude's a beast and will be a steal at that point in the draft.

do you believe that bear pascoe and jake ballard deserve to start?  how about kevin boss?

why do you believe that a "beast" TE will be available in the middle of the 3rd?  is the draft that deep this year?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#43 : March 17, 2013, 02:43:41 PM

I am intrigued by the guy but to say you expect him to be our starter is not realistic.

why not??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#44 : March 17, 2013, 02:53:27 PM

i EXPECT him to start... and thrive, provided our QB gets the ball in his general vicinity.
Let go of my leg

I'm being serious. Coming from a guy like Rodgers to Freeman will take a bit of adjustment.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Landed a Potential Steal in Tom Crabtree « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools