Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Remaining Free Agents and Other Free Agency Gibberish « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#45 : March 19, 2013, 03:37:42 PM

Achilles are much more significant than ACL/MCLs - especially for a corner.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#46 : March 19, 2013, 09:06:55 PM

Achilles are much more significant than ACL/MCLs - especially for a corner.

Agree

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#47 : March 19, 2013, 09:32:11 PM

I'm over Brent Grimes. Dude is thirty, coming off a major lower leg injury. I feel as if Winfield has credentials to be a fine veteran rental.

Of course, I am assuming the Bucs get Revis.

If not, might as well draft two CBs round 1 and 3. Draft Margus in round 2.

Or draft JJ in rd1. Go Corner the next two picks, and sign Freeney and a vet CB. Should boost the defense a smidgen.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#48 : March 19, 2013, 09:42:38 PM

I'm over Brent Grimes. Dude is thirty, coming off a major lower leg injury. I feel as if Winfield has credentials to be a fine veteran rental.

Of course, I am assuming the Bucs get Revis.

If not, might as well draft two CBs round 1 and 3. Draft Margus in round 2.

Or draft JJ in rd1. Go Corner the next two picks, and sign Freeney and a vet CB. Should boost the defense a smidgen.

Agree, not a big Grimes fan.  And Winfield is like 37 or something.  Gotta close the deal on Revis, and draft Milliner with a trade up.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ufcguy32

Starter

#49 : March 19, 2013, 09:51:18 PM

also star was cleared medically today. he could also be in our plans

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#50 : March 19, 2013, 09:58:22 PM

I know about Winfield. But I feel like he has gas in the tank as a rental. Perfect for a one year rental. He is tough, scrappy.

Adding a vet this year is crucial. Drafting a good collegiate prospect or two is crucial.

But all have to be CBs, and signing a guy has to be done ASAP.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#51 : March 19, 2013, 10:02:09 PM

I know about Winfield. But I feel like he has gas in the tank as a rental. Perfect for a one year rental. He is tough, scrappy.

Adding a vet this year is crucial. Drafting a good collegiate prospect or two is crucial.

I am not all that impressed with the remaining free agent CB's left on the market.  Hopefullly the Revis thing goes through, then draft 2 CB's early, and I think we will be good to go.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#52 : March 19, 2013, 10:13:09 PM

Agree on all, Boid.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#53 : March 19, 2013, 10:18:01 PM

Josh Cribbs failed his physical with the Cards.  Guess that knee is not 100%

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#54 : March 19, 2013, 10:34:15 PM

Josh Cribbs failed his physical with the Cards.  Guess that knee is not 100%
...then do not want.

Tis a shame. I love watching Cribbs play. He is lightning. Same with guys like Hester and Percy. Just rare air type of quicks.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Remaining Free Agents and Other Free Agency Gibberish « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools