Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SCHIANO NEEDS TO WIN NOW « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 19, 2013, 11:45:45 AM

Hell,

everyone is the league is saying win now...  its like a new thing.

NationalFootballPost ‏@FootballPost
In regards to Frazier, Vikings president says goal is to win now: Coach took team to playoffs, didn't get extension

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 19, 2013, 11:59:54 AM

I don't deny that my speculation is conjecture, but at least it's positive and supportive of the team, you know, like a fan. Most of your posts are negative and detracting, you know, like a troll.

More like, my posts are about reality and demanding better from a team I support... not a .375 winning pct of the last 4 years, you know, like a fan.  Your posts are more like a blind homer just willing to give his money over for a sub-standard product, you know, like a fool.
你不是唯一一個巨魔,但一個azzhole以及。任何人都不會同意你的看法,你的誹謗BS標籤。你可以不同意但不憤岔,一個典型的例子。我們有一個偉大的新教練,誰挖到了金子在去年草案,並免費代理,你不承認球隊可能會得到更好的。你一定是悲慘去年當海盜6-4,看起來像他們可能會抓住一個通配符。我沒有。我預計他們會和我喜歡它。我相信他們會堵塞幾個孔,這個休賽期,實際上今年季后賽,我敢肯定,氣死你。你受不了,這是有道理的巨魔。它沒有意義的風扇。

我們師三隊完成了7-9。我們橫掃的球隊有最佳的紀錄在NFC我們有更多的薪金空間比其他的劃分相結合,或至少接近黑豹和分裂。我們可以簽署任何球員,我們希望現在到9月之間,我們必須在聯賽中最大的教練組。很有道理,我認為這支球隊和這個教練組的工作人員在第二年將提高。他們知道彼此的現在。兩遊戲的改進是一個成功的賽季。一個三場比賽的改善是一個潛在的通配符點。對我來說,這不是一個舒展。這是可行的。我喜歡我們的機會,那就是不知道還有誰,我們將添加名冊。你不喜歡嗎?艱難的噓!噸。

Translation: You aren't overly positive and don't shoot in your pants at every little word or bit of news that comes out of OBP...that makes you a troll and therefore you hate the team and hope they lose every week. Azzhole.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 19, 2013, 12:03:11 PM

I don't deny that my speculation is conjecture, but at least it's positive and supportive of the team, you know, like a fan. Most of your posts are negative and detracting, you know, like a troll.

More like, my posts are about reality and demanding better from a team I support... not a .375 winning pct of the last 4 years, you know, like a fan.  Your posts are more like a blind homer just willing to give his money over for a sub-standard product, you know, like a fool.
你不是唯一一個巨魔,但一個azzhole以及。任何人都不會同意你的看法,你的誹謗BS標籤。你可以不同意但不憤岔,一個典型的例子。我們有一個偉大的新教練,誰挖到了金子在去年草案,並免費代理,你不承認球隊可能會得到更好的。你一定是悲慘去年當海盜6-4,看起來像他們可能會抓住一個通配符。我沒有。我預計他們會和我喜歡它。我相信他們會堵塞幾個孔,這個休賽期,實際上今年季后賽,我敢肯定,氣死你。你受不了,這是有道理的巨魔。它沒有意義的風扇。

我們師三隊完成了7-9。我們橫掃的球隊有最佳的紀錄在NFC我們有更多的薪金空間比其他的劃分相結合,或至少接近黑豹和分裂。我們可以簽署任何球員,我們希望現在到9月之間,我們必須在聯賽中最大的教練組。很有道理,我認為這支球隊和這個教練組的工作人員在第二年將提高。他們知道彼此的現在。兩遊戲的改進是一個成功的賽季。一個三場比賽的改善是一個潛在的通配符點。對我來說,這不是一個舒展。這是可行的。我喜歡我們的機會,那就是不知道還有誰,我們將添加名冊。你不喜歡嗎?艱難的噓!噸。

Translation: You aren't overly positive and don't shoot in your pants at every little word or bit of news that comes out of OBP...that makes you a troll and therefore you hate the team and hope they lose every week. Azzhole.

Exactly.  It's funny, the only people I've ever really been critical of is/was Freeman, Dominik, and Morris (to a lesser extent Schiano), and never really complained about anyone else... yet I'm the hater/troll/azz hole.  So far, one of the four has been fired and there is legitimate reason 2 of the remaining 3 will be gone after this year.
: March 19, 2013, 12:06:51 PM TBayXXXVII

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 19, 2013, 12:46:48 PM

While I totally agreed with the article at the time of reading one thing to do with the possible Revis trade has made me reverse my thinking.
We keep hearing how Dom is willing to trade next seasons 1st rounder, do you really think the Glazers would allow Dom to be using a future first rounder if he & Schiano are on the hot seat?
If we were to have the type of season next year that get's Dom fired how are they going to convince any potential GM that's worth a damn to take the job if they have to replace the coach (as GMs do when taking over) on a team that's searching for a new starting QB (because Freeman would then have likely been shown the door) and having no first round pick to work with.
I think the very fact that Dom is working with future draft picks is a good sign that he's on still on solid ground with the Glazers, if he's still got a job I can't see Schiano getting the boot when Morris got 3 years and coach hasn't had "his guy" at QB yet, instead being given Freeman who was a gift from Dom to Morris.
I'm thinking it takes a 3-13 year or worse and I mean a BAD 3-13, where we are blown out in most games to, cause the firing of Coach and/or Dom.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 19, 2013, 12:51:48 PM

While I totally agreed with the article at the time of reading one thing to do with the possible Revis trade has made me reverse my thinking.
We keep hearing how Dom is willing to trade next seasons 1st rounder, do you really think the Glazers would allow Dom to be using a future first rounder if he & Schiano are on the hot seat?
If we were to have the type of season next year that get's Dom fired how are they going to convince any potential GM that's worth a damn to take the job if they have to replace the coach (as GMs do when taking over) on a team that's searching for a new starting QB (because Freeman would then have likely been shown the door) and having no first round pick to work with.
I think the very fact that Dom is working with future draft picks is a good sign that he's on still on solid ground with the Glazers, if he's still got a job I can't see Schiano getting the boot when Morris got 3 years and coach hasn't had "his guy" at QB yet, instead being given Freeman who was a gift from Dom to Morris.
I'm thinking it takes a 3-13 year or worse and I mean a BAD 3-13, where we are blown out in most games to, cause the firing of Coach and/or Dom.

Great point.  Can't  mortgage the future on Revis when we might need a QB next year.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 19, 2013, 01:16:26 PM

Great point.  Can't  mortgage the future on Revis when we might need a QB next year.
I said the same thing on the other board. It makes no sense in the big picture to use the 2014 1st round pick instead of the 2013 1st rounder for two reasons. 1.) If Freeman doesn't prove to be worth extending, the team will need ammo to get a QB in what will hopefully be a better QB draft than this one. 2.) Adding Revis and Goldson would mean the team instantly has two Pro Bowl players they didn't have last year. They can survive without a 1st round player. If they're going to pay Revis the $15 million or so he wants, extend Mike Williams at $8 million or so per year, and give Freeman a new contract, the team is going to be totally capped out in 2014. A 1st round pick will be the only way to add a potentially really good player.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 19, 2013, 01:53:42 PM

Since only one game last year could be considered a blowout, that's not likely to happen. I seriously doubt Schiano has any plans to replace Freeman and start all over with a rookie QB. He wants to win now, not two or three years down the road.

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#37 : March 19, 2013, 01:58:11 PM

Since only one game last year could be considered a blowout, that's not likely to happen. I seriously doubt Schiano has any plans to replace Freeman and start all over with a rookie QB. He wants to win now, not two or three years down the road.
And what happens if we don't win with Josh in 2013, instead going 7-9 for yet another losing season, how is that winning now?
You seem to have missed the overall point of that post by focusing on that line which was infact saying how bad things would have to be to get coach fired, not how likely we are to be that bad.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 19, 2013, 02:00:08 PM

Comes the question... 

What kind of GM are you?

One who plans to win or one who plans to survive?

It's relevant.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 19, 2013, 02:11:21 PM

And what happens if we don't win with Josh in 2013, instead going 7-9 for yet another losing season, how is that winning now?
You seem to have missed the overall point of that post by focusing on that line which was infact saying how bad things would have to be to get coach fired, not how likely we are to be that bad.

...because you admit that there is a possibility that Freeman might not succeed in 2013, you are now a "troll". He missed the overall point because if he sees a post that doesn't show Freeman or the Bucs organization in a brilliant light, he sees red and starts foaming at the mouth. Sparky tries to pull this crap time and time again.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 19, 2013, 02:59:29 PM

Eddie Borsilli ‏@Borsilli
Bob McNair, Jeff Fisher, Clark Hunt,Greg Schaino and Rob Chudzinski, join Tim and Pat today on MTC live from Phoenix #NFL

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#41 : March 19, 2013, 03:03:29 PM

Ira Kaufman ‏@IKaufmanTBO
Bucs co-chairman Joel Glazer says ownership must ultimately take responsibility for the franchise's 10-year stretch without a playoff win

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 19, 2013, 03:09:48 PM

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD
Bucs co-chairman Joel Glazer said overall he thought Greg Schiano did a tremendous job of earning the respect of his players.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#43 : March 19, 2013, 03:26:06 PM

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD
Glazer took responsibility for blackouts and poor attendance, noting the Bucs haven't made the playoffs in five years.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 19, 2013, 03:43:46 PM

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD
Despite being responsible for the Manchester United soccer club, Joel Glazer has never missed a Bucs game since family has owned the team.

Does that mean 'in person'?

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SCHIANO NEEDS TO WIN NOW « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools