Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS POTENTIAL FREE AGENT TARGET LIST SHRINKING; WHO IS LEFT? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucs63

Starter

#30 : March 26, 2013, 10:36:34 PM

or maybe, they already have a deal in place? Idzik worked for the Bucs for several years and has a good relationship with MD and the Glazers.

its complete speculation by everyone to think a deal is or isn't done. The Jets have a lot more to lose if the deal is announced now. If they have eyes on a certain player and the ammo to move up, teams are going to be trying to jump ahead of them the whole way. See, anyone can come up with hypothetical BS based on nothing more than a couple of unconnected facts.

I guess its easier to whine and cry the whole way instead of just letting it play out though.

Actually you're close on the terms of the deal. Idzik wouldn't budge from a #1 this year so they've agreed to let the Bucs trade it back to the lower half of the round and that won't likely happen until #13 is on the clock. That way the Bucs recover an additional pick which will be used in the trade.  ;)

that's speculation as well. "experts" have reported this, but there has been no confirmation of these reports.
Experts have reported this? Damn, I thought I made up some original hypothetical BS with that one.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 26, 2013, 11:35:22 PM

or maybe, they already have a deal in place? Idzik worked for the Bucs for several years and has a good relationship with MD and the Glazers.

its complete speculation by everyone to think a deal is or isn't done. The Jets have a lot more to lose if the deal is announced now. If they have eyes on a certain player and the ammo to move up, teams are going to be trying to jump ahead of them the whole way. See, anyone can come up with hypothetical BS based on nothing more than a couple of unconnected facts.

I guess its easier to whine and cry the whole way instead of just letting it play out though.

Actually you're close on the terms of the deal. Idzik wouldn't budge from a #1 this year so they've agreed to let the Bucs trade it back to the lower half of the round and that won't likely happen until #13 is on the clock. That way the Bucs recover an additional pick which will be used in the trade.  ;)

that's speculation as well. "experts" have reported this, but there has been no confirmation of these reports.
Experts have reported this? Damn, I thought I made up some original hypothetical BS with that one.

lol, I wouldn't call guys like Peter king experts, but that's the title we give them. I believe it was king or one of the talking heads that said the jets weren't budging. Its all speculation.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS POTENTIAL FREE AGENT TARGET LIST SHRINKING; WHO IS LEFT? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools