Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers interested in Captain Munnerlyn « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#30 : March 23, 2013, 07:57:17 PM

ut oh buckwheat.  Munnerlyn re-signed with CAR.

That is really a shame.    When watching the Bucs play the Panthers, I've thought that Munnerlyn is a pretty solid CB.    He signed a one year deal with Carolina?     I would have thought the Bucs would have wanted to bring a guy like that in for depth if nothing else.    I don't know what they have in mind, but as of right now, Munnerlyn would be the #1 corner on the Bucs if he were on the team.   Even if they do bring in 2 solid corners that we haven't seen yet, they need a 3rd guy as backup.   The corners are so horrible on this team.   This is confusing.   I hope Dom has a strategy that we haven't seen yet.

Revis and or draft prospects. Ether way it should  be a huge upgrade. I really like a lot of the draft prospects, even third round guys, and Revis would clearly improve the secondary by himself. Don't forget Goldson is with us too.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 23, 2013, 08:01:09 PM

Dom is drawing up a new strategy as we speak.

Schiano is fueling up the Pirate Ship and they are going on a road trip to find out where all the free agent corners are hiding.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 24, 2013, 04:34:30 PM

were interested in one free agent. thats it. its too much for these guys to use the phone and multi task

Which free agent are we interested in?

Probably meant ...we are interested in trading for one CB.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 24, 2013, 04:38:36 PM

Munnerlyn re-signed with CAR.

Bucs w were interested but he never even visited one buc and opted for a 1 year deal with CAR.

Where all did munnerlyn visit?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 24, 2013, 04:47:07 PM

Munnerlyn re-signed with CAR.

Bucs w were interested but he never even visited one buc and opted for a 1 year deal with CAR.

Where all did munnerlyn visit?

I don't think anywhere.  That is the reason he resigned with the Kitties. I am not a big fan.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers interested in Captain Munnerlyn « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools