Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominick......Wright may stick around if he is willing to restructure « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 19, 2013, 12:26:20 AM

There is no purpose in keeping this turd on the roster.

He is no better than the trash we already have so all he is = a glorified overpaid turd.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 19, 2013, 12:27:57 AM

Were they able to void his guarantees without terminating his contract?  I assumed it was both or nothing

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 19, 2013, 12:30:44 AM

With all of the focus on "Buccaneer men", I find it hard to believe they'd risk pissing off someone and then expecting them to happily fall in line afterwards. I just don't see Schiano or Dom being that stupid. The guy filed a grievance against the team, I'm not sure that's someone you'd want to bank a little bit of your job security on.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 19, 2013, 07:57:58 AM

Wright blows
and takes it.

Send this dude packing. Why have a disgruntled drug dealing liar of a CB who is not even good?!

He comes back for less and he will be unhappy as hell. Forget this sack of questionable elements. Deuce this dude.

Great analysis. He if is willing to restructure, he'll be a buc next year. People like you want to throw him out the door with no one to take his place. He's not as bad as everyone thinks he is.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 19, 2013, 08:10:08 AM

Yes. He is.

He is a waste of a roster spot.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 19, 2013, 08:17:56 AM

Quite aside from his issues as a player, I can't help but wonder how motivated he would be after a more-or-less forced salary cut.    I mean, he was bad news when he was being grossly overpaid.  Is he the type to look at this mess as a reason to get motivated or is he the type to harbor resentment over it all?  I obviously don't know the guy, maybe I'm doing him a disservice here.  But I can't help but suspect that it would be the latter.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 19, 2013, 11:40:20 AM

Wright blows
and takes it.

Send this dude packing. Why have a disgruntled drug dealing liar of a CB who is not even good?!

He comes back for less and he will be unhappy as hell. Forget this sack of questionable elements. Deuce this dude.

Great analysis. He if is willing to restructure, he'll be a buc next year. People like you want to throw him out the door with no one to take his place. He's not as bad as everyone thinks he is.

This fa market was flush with cb options as good or better for the same cheap deals without all the baggage.  Keeping him around, even at a reduced deal, makes no sense.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 19, 2013, 11:58:21 AM

I say keep him on the cheap and make it easy to cut ties with him if he decides to scum it up. He is decent talent for probably pretty cheap.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 19, 2013, 12:00:13 PM

Were they able to void his guarantees without terminating his contract?  I assumed it was both or nothing

Just means they can cut him prior to the season beginning without having to pay him. Didn't terminate the contract.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 19, 2013, 03:45:24 PM

I say keep him on the cheap and make it easy to cut ties with him if he decides to scum it up. He is decent talent for probably pretty cheap.

While that seems reasonable, the chance of screwing up the locker room chemistry would be too great IMO

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominick......Wright may stick around if he is willing to restructure « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools