Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow Ready to Ball Again « previous next »
Page: 1 2

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 19, 2013, 10:44:50 AM

Schiano was smart to get rid of him. Too much of a diva and no YAC. There's no place for a part time practice player on Schiano's roster. He fell waaay too far from the tree. His dad really was a soldier and gave everything he had for his team. K2.......not even close.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#16 : March 19, 2013, 11:01:18 AM

I mean, there was a reason he was out of the league last year

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 19, 2013, 01:07:12 PM

What's really sad is watching all the holier than thou "fans" trash everyone who leaves the team - K2, Trueblood, Bennett, anyone -- as scum because the boss no longer loves them, but you know that there is no doubt that if any of them was re-signed these would be the first chumps in line to slurp on their jocks and accuse anyone criticizing them of "hating" and not being a "real" fan.

The only one I have ever trashed was K2.  He is the player I have hated the most since he was at Miami and when we traded for him it took a lot of "real fan" in me to cheer for him those years.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#18 : March 19, 2013, 01:40:22 PM

Kellen didn't miss any of the 2012 season due to some knee injury. That's just BS.

He was actually deployed to Afghanistan with other mother **CENSORED**in soldiers.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 19, 2013, 03:31:26 PM

I would love to hear Freemans thoughts, if the Bucs should sign him or not..

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#20 : March 19, 2013, 11:06:01 PM

The 29-year-old acknowledged last summer that 99 percent of NFL players would retire rather than play through the pain in his six-time surgically repaired knee. As recently as January, The Plain Dealer noted that Winslow still was "suffering from tremendous pain" in the knee.

sweet humblebrag.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 20, 2013, 09:39:41 AM

Winslow's loss of explosion was apparent to some in 2010 and most in 2011.  Others, like barbernbrooks, still thought he was one of the best players in the league.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow Ready to Ball Again « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools