Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suppose we get Revis we still need a frickin DE????? We need one of these cats. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

: March 19, 2013, 04:15:00 AM

Osi Umerioya  sp
Dumerville       sp
Harrison
Abraham
Freeney.

I would personally take any of these guys..  all 5 of them could give you 10 sacks.....

I dont want to give up the 13 th pick in the first round but I would to get Revis.  And with Roy Miller gone maybe we would go DT with the 2nd round pick to go along side McCoy...

Any comments???

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 19, 2013, 05:19:30 AM

Bucs need to pick up someone. Too much speculation regarding Revis, but the facts remain.

Bucs need corners and ends. And now a DT.

Would like Freeney, but haven't heard a peep in regards to Bucs interest in pass rush.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 19, 2013, 07:36:54 AM

I haven't heard any interest of ANY team in the league for Osi .....lol....is this guy that much of an **CENSORED** ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 19, 2013, 09:52:31 AM

Dumervil could possibly get 10 sacks but those other guys aren't even close.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 19, 2013, 09:53:59 AM

We need rotational DE's not starting DEs. Bowers and Clayborn are the starters now and we need to let them play and see what they got.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 19, 2013, 09:54:22 AM

I just dont know if Dumervil would have the same amount of success here in our scheme.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 19, 2013, 09:58:21 AM

I just dont know if Dumervil would have the same amount of success here in our scheme.
Dumervil has had more sacks in a season than any player on the Bucs roster has in his career. If you have Dumervil, you build your scheme around him.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#7 : March 19, 2013, 10:03:24 AM

Abraham - hopefully he will be motivated to give it one more go and be able to play his old team twice.  Maybe give him the veteran treatment, light training camp and fewer practices.  Have him come in situationally.  The key would be for him to accept a paycheck that fits his situation.   

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#8 : March 19, 2013, 10:34:17 AM

Well I think Freeney can still be effective.

lowlife

Starter
#9 : March 19, 2013, 10:48:32 AM

I'm a fan of Abraham in a rotational role. Doom is going to cost a wad of cash, which compounds the issue if, by some miracle of Satan, the Revis trade actually goes down.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 19, 2013, 10:53:35 AM

Whoever it is, they need to be ambidextrous...   LDE/RDE

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 19, 2013, 10:56:03 AM

Abraham had 10 sacks on just 731 snaps last year. Freeney had 5 on 699, but played out of position. He had 8.5 and 10 in the previous years.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 19, 2013, 12:33:10 PM

I thought dumers was going to rejoin horse-face?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 19, 2013, 01:09:21 PM

Dumervil has had more sacks in a season than any player on the Bucs roster has in his career. If you have Dumervil, you build your scheme around him.

Don't know that changing the scheme is an option. Which makes me think it's more likely that we just aren't interestedin these guys

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 19, 2013, 01:20:25 PM

Honestly I don't know if any of those aforementioned DEs can give us 10 sacks next year. I do think that one of them, combined with a talented rookie DE/DT, Bowers and the return of Claiborn can certainly exceed the production we got from Bennett and Miller last year.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suppose we get Revis we still need a frickin DE????? We need one of these cats. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools