Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR Member Question « previous next »
Page: 1

bucfanskiz

Starter
: March 19, 2013, 02:20:50 PM

On twitter this morning the Commish posted he had some alternatives to the Revis trade.  I missed it being on the west coast for business, did anyone catch it?  What were his thoughts?  Any help or response greatly appreciated.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 19, 2013, 02:59:38 PM

On twitter this morning the Commish posted he had some alternatives to the Revis trade.  I missed it being on the west coast for business, did anyone catch it?  What were his thoughts?  Any help or response greatly appreciated.

I don't totally remember but I think he was just saying that he felt like if the Bucs were willing to offer this year's first like some reports are mentioning, than he thinks the deal would have already been done. I think he mentioned that he doesn't think the Bucs should give this years first and that they should and may move on if thats what it takes. The alternative can be Brent Grimes on a 1 year deal that still pays him a lot for that year, but will make him have to prove he is back to full speed. There is so much talk that I can't remember what any one single guy was saying but I think those were things he said.

bucfanskiz

Starter
#2 : March 19, 2013, 06:05:21 PM

Thanks man I figured that might b his angle but wanted to confirm

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR Member Question « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools