Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Roy Miller Contract « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 20, 2013, 12:30:57 PM

2 Yrs 4.5 million

WOW, just WOW. Good job Dom.

#16 : March 20, 2013, 03:34:05 PM

If the Bucs don't take a DT in the 1st, my pick to replace Miller would be Brandon Williams in the 3rd.

I really like this guy and if the trainers can add some strength to his lower body, he's gonna surprise a lot of folks.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 20, 2013, 03:38:45 PM

If the Bucs don't take a DT in the 1st, my pick to replace Miller would be Brandon Williams in the 3rd.

I really like this guy and if the trainers can add some strength to his lower body, he's gonna surprise a lot of folks.

Another third round pick to replace the one we just lost.  Check.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 20, 2013, 04:34:47 PM

Another third round pick to replace the one we just lost.  Check.

Maybe the NT brought in to play the defense of the other guy isn't the ideal guy for Schiano's defense? I don't know if that's true, but it's a possibility nobody seems to be thinking about.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 20, 2013, 04:52:27 PM

But we just had the number one defense vs the run!!!!

Dom picked him.  If he's not worth resigning for peanuts then that's another crap pick by Dom...again.  HELLO?  Time to turn the heat up on this dude.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Roy Miller Contract « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools