Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Booger and Rich on CBs in the Draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
: March 19, 2013, 04:49:18 PM

Did anyone hear Rich Herrera on the Cb's in the draft? He cut some dude off and went off him saying "this draft is really thin at CBs, the weakest cornerback class in the last 6 years" and then pretty much ends his call.. What a Dbag, and totally wrong. This draft has tons of depth at CB in the first and second round. Should I call this fool and tell him he doesn't know what he's talking about?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 19, 2013, 04:55:14 PM

Rofl. This draft may be the deepest it has been at CB in years. Can't remember a time the draft being this loaded on corners.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#2 : March 19, 2013, 04:57:36 PM

Who is  Rich Herrera?

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 19, 2013, 04:59:49 PM

I would agree that there may not be a lot of "star" talent at CB in this draft however there is a ton of potential and plenty of guys who I won't be surprised to see break out.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 19, 2013, 05:00:40 PM

I texted in and he said hes going to get to my text. he mentioned that someone called him out in text

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 19, 2013, 05:05:39 PM

I tweeted him about it. I have no clue who he is though.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 19, 2013, 05:08:32 PM

I tweeted him about it. I have no clue who he is though.
He's on with Booger from like 3-6pm on 98.7 the fan, and he talks about the Bucs and has no idea what he's talking about, but I hear him cutting people off all the time and telling them theyre wrong. He did it to someone yesterday who said they use this board, and he did it today and it just annoyed me.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 19, 2013, 07:20:07 PM

There are a lot of decent corners but not any good ones, save Milliner.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 19, 2013, 07:57:09 PM

There are a lot of decent corners but not any good ones, save Milliner.

wrong

theres not any elite corners. just a few good ones (milliner, rhodes, trufant) and then a bunch of solid corners. this draft just lacks elitel CB talent. its very deep just not elite. there are guys like robert alford and leon mcfadden that will go in the 4th that are very good corners and could be starters within a year or so depending on where they go

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#9 : March 19, 2013, 10:41:38 PM

Draft Trufant and Honeybadger

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 19, 2013, 10:49:07 PM

this draft just lacks elitel CB talent.

i dont think you can say this.  revis wasnt a top 10 pick...he wasnt considered elite was he?  we know sherman wasnt considered elite.  johnathon joseph barely made the first round.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 19, 2013, 11:01:43 PM

this draft just lacks elitel CB talent.

i dont think you can say this.  revis wasnt a top 10 pick...he wasnt considered elite was he?  we know sherman wasnt considered elite.  johnathon joseph barely made the first round.

Could we say it lacks elite draft "prospects" then? The draft is really a complete crap shoot. We all know the stories. Brady taken in the sixth, Montana in the third, and so on. I think what dexmoney is saying, and what most analysts are saying, is that the players don't seem like they will be elite in the pros, but that it's all just speculation. Saying there will definitely be no elite corners in this draft is as dumb as draft grades. It is fine however to say that based on film and what not, they don't project to be elite.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 19, 2013, 11:05:49 PM

Whoa...the jets traded like 3 picks to move up to get revis...no?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#13 : March 19, 2013, 11:10:52 PM

Whoa...the jets traded like 3 picks to move up to get revis...no?

at #14.  milliner is considered a top 5 guy, right?  i realize teams needs play into it and can skew it, but who were the elite CB prospects?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 20, 2013, 08:10:14 AM

If you concern yourself with stupid things people say on the radio you are going to drive yourself insane , Pepsi.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Booger and Rich on CBs in the Draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools