Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 5 Most Overhyped Players In The 2013 NFL Draft.....Agree or Disagree? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 20, 2013, 11:23:20 PM

Mingo and Teo are overhyped but I wouldn't be surprised if both are really good pros.

Teo a good pro?  I guess its possible, but hopefully the Bucs don't take the risk. The only one still on his bandwagon seems to be Gruden.

Not trying to start a tired Teo debate or saying he's the next  Ray Lewis but it wouldn't surprise me that he is a good pro, a second tier guy like Curtis Lofton. He had one bad game, which Alabama **CENSORED** slapped the whole ND defense, wouldn't discount his whole season because of one game. The fact that Gruden is still on his bandwagon does scare me a little though.

Well, the way I look at it,  that "one bad game" speaks volumes.  It wasn't against Cupcake U....it was against a great team.  So that is exactly what he will see every week in the Pros.  Every week he will be facing top notch competition.

That's BS, no disrespect intended. ND had a top ten strength of schedule and finished with a top ten defense. Missouri got stomped by quite a few SEC  teams this year you think Sheldon Richardson is a bust also? Alabama made a lot of good players look bad when they played them, look at Teo's complete season not just one game.

That is the point though, in the NFL,  he will be facing top notch players every week.   

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 5 Most Overhyped Players In The 2013 NFL Draft.....Agree or Disagree? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools