Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nnamdi + Grimes+draft picks >Revis « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Native Buc

Pro Bowler

#15 : March 20, 2013, 03:49:12 PM

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 20, 2013, 03:58:25 PM

Nnamdi is probably better than anybody we had last year. Thing is how much would he cost?

meekerbeastman

Starter

#17 : March 20, 2013, 04:11:42 PM

REvis + Nhamdi + our first round pick on a DE is the best.

HoustonBucsFan

Second String
#18 : March 20, 2013, 05:27:36 PM

If we get Revis we won't have a first....

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 20, 2013, 06:12:29 PM

I don't give a sh!t anymore . Just do something.... This inaction is driving me insane....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 20, 2013, 06:18:01 PM

I don't give a sh!t anymore . Just do something.... This inaction is driving me insane....

Yeah, I think it was a mistake to basically revolve your off-season around one player.  Go out and fill your needs and get ready for the draft.  I do not have faith in MD.  He's done an awful job to date and this offseason is no different.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 20, 2013, 06:28:39 PM

Yeah, I think it was a mistake to basically revolve your off-season around one player.  Go out and fill your needs and get ready for the draft.  I do not have faith in MD.  He's done an awful job to date and this offseason is no different.

the problem now is than anything not Revis is a failure. Dom hasn't given himself an out and whatever BS the Bucs say about having leverage isn't the case. The Jets still get value (him playing) by not trading Revis (and in a make or break year for Ryan too) but the Bucs have to have him. Dom has basically told the car dealer this is the only car I want but I don't want to pay sticker.

Again, do all your negotiating in January and February. Low ball all you want and do whatever clever crap Dom thinks he's doing but set a deadline. Nothing says you can't do the deal if the Jets come crawling back once you tell them you've moved on. It isn't like there is anyone in this market we can or could sign that would affect our desire or ability to get Revis at the right p[rice.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 20, 2013, 06:38:46 PM

I gave the benefit of the doubt this entire time....I tried to assume Dom couldn't be this dumb. He must have something up his sleeve . It didn't make sense otherwise.

Apparently I was wrong.

This offseason should have been a shining moment and a turning of the corner.  Instead it's been a disaster. WTF are they doing !!!  Sign a f*cking corner already you idiots !!!

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 20, 2013, 06:41:41 PM

The problem is the jets are idiots also.  It's two monkeys banging a football.  No winner there.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 20, 2013, 07:07:39 PM

This offseason should have been a shining moment and a turning of the corner.  Instead it's been a disaster. WTF are they doing !!!  Sign a f*cking corner already you idiots !!!

does it really matter?  if revis is on the Bucs starting day next season does it matter if we signed him in march or april?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

ISLAND BUCS

Starter

#25 : March 20, 2013, 07:13:55 PM

I don't think the Bucs can even talk to Revis about a longer term contract,  much less examine his knee without the Jets giving permission.

Does anyone know if the Jets have given permission to the Bucs to talk with Revis???

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 20, 2013, 07:14:55 PM

I don't think the Bucs can even talk to Revis about a longer term contract,  much less examine his knee without the Jets giving permission.

Does anyone know if the Jets have given permission to the Bucs to talk with Revis???

If we haven;t gotten permission to talk deal and we're still futzing about with this we're in even worse shape then we thought.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 20, 2013, 07:18:32 PM

does it really matter?  if revis is on the Bucs starting day next season does it matter if we signed him in march or april?

Yes because we need 2 corners anyways .  If we wait much longer , and then still can't seal the Revis deal ,  there sin't going to be a damn player left worth signing.

Then we have to start two rookie corners . Season over.

So , in short , YES IT MATTERS.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#28 : March 20, 2013, 07:22:46 PM

Yes because we need 2 corners anyways .  If we wait much longer , and then still can't seal the Revis deal ,  there sin't going to be a damn player left worth signing.

Then we have to start two rookie corners . Season over.

So , in short , YES IT MATTERS.

i disagree. i dont think its optimal to have rookie CB's, but i dont think it ends the season.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 20, 2013, 07:39:03 PM

One rookie starting opposite  Revis , we might be fine.  We can roll coverage if need be . Two rookies starting opposite one another ? We are going to be torched.

There's no excuse for that to happen anyways , we have too much damn money to spend !! DO something goddamnit ! There's no reason we can't sign Grimes to a one year prove it deal ( which is what he wants ) , so that we have some insurance , and then still sign Revis if the deal comes together.

This is ri-freakin-diculous !

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nnamdi + Grimes+draft picks >Revis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools