Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Look at this awful mock « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

: March 20, 2013, 12:59:33 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/42819/344/march-20-mock-draft

13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- DE Cornellius Carradine, FSU

I understand that Carradine is coming off of a knee injury, but he is expected to work out in full on April 20, five days before the NFL Draft. If healthy, Carradine is the top pass rusher left on the board, which the Bucs desperately need.

If you ever wanted to see how pissed off a fanbase can be....just do this Dominik.

This moron has Bjorn Werner going to the Falcons.Eric Fisher 1st overall. Eddie Lacy in the First. Ansah is a top five pick.A guard in the top 10. What a moron.
: March 20, 2013, 01:01:47 PM BucsFan4090

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 20, 2013, 01:00:32 PM

Championship.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 20, 2013, 01:15:40 PM

No more defective players please.  PLEASE.  No more "take a chance" guys that fell to us because their leg fell off or they need a heart transplant.  Mark, get your **CENSORED** together.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 20, 2013, 01:21:30 PM

I remain on the Werner bandwagon.  No, he didn't tear things up at the combine.  No, he's not the quick-twitch defensive end that the team *really* needs.  But the guy can play.  And he was being projected as a top 5 pick before that combine.

(In fairness, I AM a complete FSU homer and you should take my endorsements of Florida State players with a grain of salt.  I'd still prefer him over Carradine in the first.)

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#4 : March 20, 2013, 01:21:42 PM

No more defective players please.  PLEASE.  No more "take a chance" guys that fell to us because their leg fell off or they need a heart transplant.  Mark, get your **CENSORED** together.

I lol'd

pljlsplltt

Second String

#5 : March 20, 2013, 01:32:29 PM

Though I would not like the pick, I don't see problems with the other picks. Fisher and Jokeal are neck and neck at this point and it depends on who the chiefs like better, Ansah could be top 5 for potential and athletic reasons, and I would not be surprised if Warmack and Cooper both go top 10, not saying it will happen but would not surprise me. I could see Cardinals/Bill going Warmack if tackles are gone, and Titans going Cooper.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 20, 2013, 01:38:41 PM

carradine is a good player but i wouldnt take him at 13 unless he was healthy. he was beasting until he hurt his knee against UF. he put up really good numbers at the pro day in the bench and was impressive at the weigh in. he will work out and run late in april and apparently is ahead of schedule with his recovery

having the knee injury makes him dangerous to take that early. if he shows up to his workout and can run and cut and checks out medically i could see him being taken late in the 1st.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 20, 2013, 01:50:02 PM

now that i review the mock i have to agree that its terrible.

- Werner will not fall that far. the giants love taking passrushers and he fits their mold. he wont fall past them.
 - carradine wont be taken by us. we will draft a CB. i could see carradine taking werner's spot in atlanta
 - trufant wont stay on the board all the way to denver. somebody will take him
 - corey lemonier is a 3rd/4th round talent. id be very surprised to see him in the 1st
 - arthur brown just doesnt strike me as a 1st rounder. im thinking he goes in the 2nd
 - i dont see green bay taking a safety in the first. aaron rodgers is going to die if they dont get him some OL protection
 - i still dont understand Ansah in the top 10. the guy may be a physical freak and an impressive specimen but his lack of experience and production is too scary to warrant a top 5 pick. he might end up being a great player but top 5 picks need to be sure things.
 - i just dont see miami taking tavon austin after picking up mike wallace, brandon gibson, and resigning hartline. theyve got a bunch of other needs to fill. OT and CB would be my choice if i was them

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 20, 2013, 02:24:14 PM

AMDT

You must be accountable for your actions!

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 20, 2013, 02:59:22 PM

So, someone posts a terrible mock that's clearly done to drive traffic to the site from people saying it's horrible, and you do exactly what he wants?  C'mon now.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#10 : March 20, 2013, 03:13:46 PM

Tank was a better player than Werner so nbd

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#11 : March 20, 2013, 03:26:46 PM

You don't draft a backup player in the first round. We have our starters at DE. We're shy one starter at DT. If we're going stay at 13 it's not going to be for another DE.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 20, 2013, 03:44:34 PM

I think one could make a very reasonable argument that in the sort of defense this team runs, #3 defensive end is a higher value position than starting nose tackle.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 20, 2013, 03:49:14 PM

If that's who they take with the precious pick we want to save so bad I would immediately go in to cardiac arrest.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 20, 2013, 03:55:29 PM

If that's who they take with the precious pick we want to save so bad I would immediately go in to cardiac arrest.

but you want us to take jarvis jones at 13? something doesnt compute here
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Look at this awful mock « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools