Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano wants to be closer to his team « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 22, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Dungy was more walk softy/carry big stick. Schiano ismore, walk softly/or I beat you with the stick.

Ask blount what he thinks of Schiano's doghouse. Or miller or Bennett for that matter.

why do fans continue to ignore the facts surrounding miller/bennett?

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 22, 2013, 08:28:33 PM

We like our perceptions to continue to fit what we think...  we cannot be wrong. 

It just isn't possible

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 22, 2013, 08:55:06 PM

This is just one of those things.  I wish I could be closer to Pamela Anderson,  but sadly it will never happen.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 22, 2013, 09:10:27 PM

www.thefreedictionary.com/respect

This could be a great homework assignment for the rabid disrespectful homers on this board.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/example

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 22, 2013, 11:56:45 PM

Coach Schiano is nothing like Dungy. Successful? Really? How is he successful?

in tony dungys first year as a Head Coach, he took a 7-9 team and went 6-10.
in greg schianos first year as a Head Coach, he took a 4-12 team and went 7-9.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#35 : March 23, 2013, 01:00:30 AM

This is just one of those things.  I wish I could be closer to Pamela Anderson,  but sadly it will never happen.

I think you're closer to Louis Anderson.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 23, 2013, 02:26:48 AM

Dungy was more walk softy/carry big stick. Schiano ismore, walk softly/or I beat you with the stick.

Ask blount what he thinks of Schiano's doghouse. Or miller or Bennett for that matter.

why do fans continue to ignore the facts surrounding miller/bennett?

I guess I'm not following you.

What do you mean? That they were both overrated, or that schiano and dom thought so little of them?

I agree that they were both, but I also know letting them go, then pretending like they weren't worth even placing an offer for (as evidenced by the lower amount they signed on for) was a solid fail. If they were on schiano's "good" list, they would've at least thrown out some low offers. Tampa could've at least used them for depth, even if they wanted to go another direction. It was never a situation where they just had to let them go.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano wants to be closer to his team « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools