Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR's FAB 5 - 3-22: INSIGHT ON MYRON LEWIS, DA'QUAN BOWERS, KEVIN OLGETREE + MORE « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
« : March 22, 2013, 09:18:13 AM »

Why is Myron Lewis still a Buc? Is he part of the team's plans at CB in 2013? What were the multiple reasons why the Bucs favor Da'Quan Bowers over Michael Bennett at DE? Why could the Bucs still draft a DE at 13? Which playmaking WR could be an interesting first-round pick for Tampa Bay? Does Kevin Olgetree have a chance to be the No. 3 WR? Get the answers and more in this edition of SR's Fab 5.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=8816

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #1 : March 22, 2013, 09:44:43 AM »

These excuses for Myron Lewis are ridiculous. The one reason he shouldn't be on the roster:  he stinks.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #2 : March 22, 2013, 09:46:10 AM »

lol Lewis damn what a waste of a third rounder.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #3 : March 22, 2013, 09:50:26 AM »

You can't tell me Myron Lewis hasn't been a bust. You also can't tell me that he showed some signs of life 2 years ago. So he is undercontract and he stays because that he "potential" and he fits the mold of the corners we want, big, tall and physical.

Just for the record, last year was Myron's last chance in my eyes.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #4 : March 22, 2013, 09:59:29 AM »

He is being retained as a result of a stop-loss program regarding the secondary. Damn...Bucs are really really effing this process of improvement up. They really need to bring in a vet who is NFL ready. This nonsense about a plan and then being noncommittal and unresponsive is completely retarded.

As a loyal dedicated fan, I find this process to be a failure. We have one good piece in the entirety of the secondary. ONE. And he was recently signed as a free safety, and was massively overpaid. Worth it?  Probably. But time will tell.

Dom is clearly battling cap demons of the future, a budget of some sort, or is just confronting players who do not want to play for the Bucs unless it is for big jack.

Or maybe he has some master plan that will be displayed in a less vulgar fashion. Who knows.

I grow weary of chess when the team is still built for checkers.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

« #5 : March 22, 2013, 10:11:30 AM »

lewis should have been cut 2 years ago. hes never goig to contribute

theres not a corner with lewis' size in this draft? wtf? xavier rhodes is 6'2 210

those comments by myron lewis  about needing a rabbits foot and all that crap are disturbing. this guy is clearly a wuss and afriad to play. im embarrassed for him that they mention how much of a warrior ronde is and then go on to talk about lewis' sprained foot. what a waste of space
« : March 22, 2013, 10:14:54 AM dexmonkey »

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
« #6 : March 22, 2013, 10:23:36 AM »

Well my favorite thing about Schiano is he seems to see the same problems with the team as we do. So why he still has Lewis is strange.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

« #7 : March 22, 2013, 10:26:55 AM »

Screw it. Who needs Revis Island? We've got Lewis Island! I'm on the bandwagon!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #8 : March 22, 2013, 10:36:39 AM »

The only reason I read this article was to finally find out why Myron Lewis is still on the roster. After reading it, I still have no idea why he is on the roster.

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #9 : March 22, 2013, 10:38:39 AM »

I can't be the only on who laughed when they saw insight on Myron Lewis.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
« #10 : March 22, 2013, 10:43:05 AM »

Myron Lewis doesn´t wear big boy pants. Hey Myron, itś a mans game. Too soft.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #11 : March 22, 2013, 10:44:27 AM »

It's my understanding that the cap stays pretty flat until 2015 (+6% per year)

I can see why MD is looking forward and why Bowers must press it this year.   Not real happy with Olgetree, but hey...   whatever.

Lewis is due $630k this year... more than any CB on the roster currently not named Wright... I think they only have 70 signed for TC - let the guy take some 3rd string snaps until he either blows it up or is cut.  No big Deal.

« : March 22, 2013, 10:46:47 AM blind melon »

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

« #12 : March 22, 2013, 10:44:28 AM »

i couldnt laugh. i just sat here puzzled. i cant for the life if me believe hes still here. im convinced he has a picture of Dom with farm animals and hes threatening to release it if he gets cut. its the only thing that could possibly be keeping here

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #13 : March 22, 2013, 12:22:31 PM »

My god I'm doing everything I can to avoid it but this team I forcing me to become one of those **CENSORED**y pessimistic fans. Myron lewis give me a damn break.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

« #14 : March 22, 2013, 12:26:09 PM »

how do we ship off Benn and keep Myron Lewis?

I kind of like the Lewis issue though...it seems to be the one point where we are all unified in our confusion.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR's FAB 5 - 3-22: INSIGHT ON MYRON LEWIS, DA'QUAN BOWERS, KEVIN OLGETREE + MORE « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools