Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR's FAB 5 - 3-22: INSIGHT ON MYRON LEWIS, DA'QUAN BOWERS, KEVIN OLGETREE + MORE « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#30 : March 22, 2013, 04:09:40 PM

Lewis is the defensive version of Dexter Jackson (app state WR not Super Bowl MVP). 

ISLAND BUCS

Starter

#31 : March 22, 2013, 04:23:49 PM

J Dub:  I think you have summed things up pretty accurately. 

It is also the most logical view of what has transpired in FA and with Lewis. Schiano and Dom have a viewpoint that extands beyond this year.

Lewis is under contract, and so is available for pre-season;  and Schiano and Dom wants more at CB than Biggers and the FA CBs

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 22, 2013, 04:38:03 PM

If Lewis can't get it done on the field this year someone should be fired for keeping him here this long.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 22, 2013, 04:49:50 PM

There must be something they are seeing that we arent. Lewis will be cut soon. They just havent replaced him yet.

This is my favorite theory. They haven't found someone that can not play and that can get injured consistently yet to replace him. :)

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 22, 2013, 05:08:45 PM

LEWIS HAS PICS.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 22, 2013, 06:02:56 PM

As noted, there are NFL folk who saw Benn and Biggers could play, but Myron has yet to show anything but his size. When you can't tackle or cover, it's tough getting into the defensive huddle... I'll hold my fire and give him another season  ::)
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR's FAB 5 - 3-22: INSIGHT ON MYRON LEWIS, DA'QUAN BOWERS, KEVIN OLGETREE + MORE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools