Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I realy hate our marketing/pr department « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

: March 22, 2013, 07:04:03 PM

This is seriously cringe worthy.

And please stop the #itsabucslife hashtags...its so cheesy and dorky.

I know this is made for light hearted jokes and aimed towards teenagers...but holy crap its just bad.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : March 22, 2013, 07:08:55 PM

was that rich bisaccia in the video? (1:20)......welcome to what we season ticket holders have to endure during long TV timeouts and during pre-game......sad, isn't it?
: March 22, 2013, 07:11:41 PM Morgan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 22, 2013, 07:11:20 PM

Should have had Dom/Glazers looking at free agents ......

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
#3 : March 22, 2013, 07:14:52 PM

At least they're trying something. Personally, I thought it was really cheesy at parts, but overall it wasn't too bad. I give them credit for at least attempting to reach out to a broader fanbase.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 22, 2013, 07:16:24 PM

At least they're trying something. Personally, I thought it was really cheesy at parts, but overall it wasn't too bad. I give them credit for at least attempting to reach out to a broader fanbase.

How about they reach out to a broader fanbase by bringing in some corners to play defense...not make cheesy stupid ass videos.

Honestly surprised they haven't done a Harlem Shake video...

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 22, 2013, 07:28:06 PM

Don't give them ideas.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Starter
#6 : March 22, 2013, 07:28:29 PM

How about they reach out to a broader fanbase by bringing in some corners to play defense...not make cheesy stupid ass videos.

Its March 22nd. The season doesn't start for another 6 months. Relax. Its not like Mark and the Glazer boys are filming this thing themselves while the Jets are leaving voicemails about how they'd love a 3rd round pick for Revis. In fact I bet none of them have even heard of this video yet. Just calm down.

On another note, I'll second your shock at the fact that they haven't made a Harlem Shake video either. At least they aren't sinking that low.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 22, 2013, 07:29:35 PM

Honestly, who cares what captain lame is doing.  Has no bearing on what happens on the field

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#8 : March 22, 2013, 07:30:49 PM

Its March 22nd. The season doesn't start for another 6 months. Relax. Its not like Mark and the Glazer boys are filming this thing themselves while the Jets are leaving voicemails about how they'd love a 3rd round pick for Revis. In fact I bet none of them have even heard of this video yet. Just calm down.

On another note, I'll second your shock at the fact that they haven't made a Harlem Shake video either. At least they aren't sinking that low.

well, who's in the captain lame suit and who is working the cameras?   hmmmm

Starter
#9 : March 22, 2013, 07:33:03 PM

Is this a serious question? Parts of that video were clearly filmed after 4 pm. Mark would've left the office and headed home by that point, we all know that.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 22, 2013, 07:34:52 PM

Is this a serious question? Parts of that video were clearly filmed after 4 pm. Mark would've left the office and headed home by that point, we all know that.

good point

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#11 : March 22, 2013, 07:35:02 PM

I realy hate our marketing/pr department

wonder how season ticket sales are coming....another year of blackouts?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#12 : March 22, 2013, 07:40:56 PM

I realy hate our marketing/pr department

wonder how season ticket sales are coming....another year of blackouts?

well I was on the fence until I saw that video, now you can put me down for 8 club seats on the 50

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#13 : March 22, 2013, 07:46:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftxRuJ9Nb4s

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#14 : March 22, 2013, 07:46:42 PM

video symbolic of the thrift shop "olge/crabtree" signings by MD?........
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I realy hate our marketing/pr department « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools