Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I realy hate our marketing/pr department « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 22, 2013, 07:50:18 PM

Honestly surprised they haven't done a Harlem Shake video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftxRuJ9Nb4s
lol, but not really THE bucs or captain lame

funny none the less, glad he didn't pull a hammy

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
#16 : March 22, 2013, 07:53:18 PM

G-Mac tries too damn hard to be funny. Kind of reminds me of Dwight Howard.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 22, 2013, 08:59:39 PM

He's a good guy, but he is a clown.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 23, 2013, 01:25:55 AM

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 23, 2013, 01:55:47 AM

Guys, these are just for kids, it's nothing serious. C'mon.

Every team mascot is silly.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 23, 2013, 02:48:10 AM

Meh, whiners and trolls. Their pr and marketing department are actually very good. Some of the stuff is cheesy, yes. But they do a lot more stuff than a lot of teams do. Theyve done a lot more ovrr the last few years to make tickets more affordable whil the rest of the nfl continues to raise prices.

Some people just want to complain no matter what the bucs do. Its just stupid of them to use the social media to promote the team. I mean what kind of husiness owner would use the social media to increase sales.

**CENSORED**ing clowns anymore. Can we just sign someone so they have something else to cry about?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Psych

Starter

#21 : March 23, 2013, 02:48:57 AM

I see absolutely nothing wrong with the video.

Get over yourself, TS.

Psych

Starter

#22 : March 23, 2013, 02:51:21 AM

Meh, whiners and trolls. Their pr and marketing department are actually very good. Some of the stuff is cheesy, yes. But they do a lot more stuff than a lot of teams do. Theyve done a lot more ovrr the last few years to make tickets more affordable whil the rest of the nfl continues to raise prices.

Some people just want to complain no matter what the bucs do. Its just stupid of them to use the social media to promote the team. I mean what kind of husiness owner would use the social media to increase sales.

**CENSORED**ing clowns anymore. Can we just sign someone so they have something else to cry about?

This x100.

It doesn't matter what the Bucs do. It's never good enough to satisfy you "fans".

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#23 : March 23, 2013, 07:38:58 AM

I fail to see the issue. Is it my style of music, no.  Is it others, yes. 

Um the department that made this video as absolutely zero to do with scouting talent and bringing in players.  It has nothing to do with the lack of free agents they've brought in or lack of work the "football guys" are doing behind the scenes.  Not like the Glaziers, Dominik, and Schiano are the ones working the cameras.

I agree there is a marketing problem, but its not this groups fault.  They are out to social network and bring in new fans via viral marketing. 

Want to complain about marketing?  Call out the lack of corporate sponsorship, billboards, TV ads (not during the games), promotions, billboards, community events, etc.  Haven't seen anything in Bradenton in many years that even try to promote the Buccaneers ... and I'm sure its about the same in every community within 1 hour of RayJay.
: March 23, 2013, 07:40:49 AM BTownBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 23, 2013, 05:06:59 PM

This x100.

It doesn't matter what the Bucs do. It's never good enough to satisfy you "fans".

You guys complaining?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 23, 2013, 05:36:03 PM

Its March 22nd. The season doesn't start for another 6 months. Relax. Its not like Mark and the Glazer boys are filming this thing themselves while the Jets are leaving voicemails about how they'd love a 3rd round pick for Revis. In fact I bet none of them have even heard of this video yet. Just calm down.

Crazy, isn't it? The way some are bltching, you'd think Mark Dominik was ignoring phone calls from Idzik while starring in this vid.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 23, 2013, 06:16:07 PM

Its March 22nd. The season doesn't start for another 6 months. Relax. Its not like Mark and the Glazer boys are filming this thing themselves while the Jets are leaving voicemails about how they'd love a 3rd round pick for Revis. In fact I bet none of them have even heard of this video yet. Just calm down.

Crazy, isn't it? The way some are bltching, you'd think Mark Dominik was ignoring phone calls from Idzik while starring in this vid.
Whose to say he isn't Captain Fear in these videos? Wouldn't surprise me.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 23, 2013, 06:37:11 PM

The Gangdam style one was actually pretty good, IMO

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 23, 2013, 06:48:47 PM

Well thank god its only just your opinion.

The NFL is the NFL. Tampa is an NFL Franchise. If I wanted my team doing stupid videos from pop culture references than I would watch MTV.

Is it the end of the world? No...but it does make me wonder why they do this kind of stuff. Their target market should be middle class Americans who can actually afford to go to games...not kids and teenagers who can't. Because last time I checked, the stadium has sold out maybe 3 times in the past 2 years? Focus on putting butts in the seats and then do this kind of crap that is so cheesy and beyond dorky.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 23, 2013, 06:53:46 PM

chances are these vids won't hinder the product or even help it in the slightest. it's fun, it's harmless, and if you're taking these seriously i think you're over-reacting.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I realy hate our marketing/pr department « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools