Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Schiano Effect « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18

big_JLB

Starter

#225 : March 31, 2013, 09:53:47 AM

again,

GREG IS SUCH A MEANIE!!!! I HATE HIM! I JUST HATE HIM!!!

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#226 : March 31, 2013, 10:01:34 AM

Schiano wasn't very well liked outside of Rutgers.  This is common knowledge.  I don't mind bringing discipline to the team.  That was needed.

The Legrand hypocrisy with him going after the center was complete BS.  I think a lot of fans put their heads in the sand and are living in denial.

Five years of no playoffs and most of you will eat up any garbage put in front of you.  Sheep.  Lemmings.  Pathetic.

More totally bogus manufactured BS. Link?

I'll check back in a month and you still won't have one.

I have you on ignore but I figured you were whining...so here you go. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--buccaneers-coach-greg-schiano-regarded-as-bully-around-nfl-well-before-kneel-down-incident-20120921.html

Piss off!!!!!!

I was wrong, and I have to admit to being wrong once before, but that's not a trend. Schiano is our guy now and should be supported and respected by fans of this team. I'm fine with the comparisons to Bill Belichick and expect similar success. To be fair you can't blame Schiano for the two playoff flops in the last ten years. He wasn't here for nine of them and I was one of very few (experts included) who predicted anything close to a playoff spot last year. Sheep? Lemmings? Eating garbage? That may be what you call it. I call it fans supporting our team. You? You're no fan. You're a frigging troll. Piss ON you and the rest of the trolls that don't like Schiano. The Bucs are going to win with him, and they're not going to quit trying to win when the other team has the ball and there's time left on the clock. It's not like the other team doesn't know what's going to happen.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#227 : March 31, 2013, 11:22:42 AM

and then send 4 DLinemen to destroy the opposing center on a meaningless play. That is disrespectful to the players and the game IMO.

and a lot of folks think quiting is disrespectful to the game.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-11-07/greg-schiano-worst-coach-players-poll-list-bill-belichick-sn-news

This poll was taken in November last year after players were aware of the kneel down play. Over 100 players from 28 teams.

thanks.  belicheck, shanahan, reid, coughlin and harbaugh are some of the other coaches listed.  wow, pretty good company. 

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#228 : March 31, 2013, 11:25:16 AM

GT:  Do you think it is a possibility that players heard Schiano was a hardarse and that might make players think twice about coming here?

think twice?  sure.  but any player worth a darn is gonna want a coach to push him imo.  i think the uniformed probably dislike schiano.  but i seriously doubt it would hurt our FA efforts.  every player will listen to the almighty dollar, and every player once meeting schiano will probably adjust his opinion.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#229 : March 31, 2013, 11:30:58 AM

Five years of no playoffs and most of you will eat up any garbage put in front of you.  Sheep.  Lemmings.  Pathetic.

is your beef with dominik or schiano?

here's an easy one...do you believe that the Bucs improved in 2012 from 2011?  or easier, do you believe the Bucs improved in Schianos first year as Coach of the Bucs vs. the previous season?

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#230 : March 31, 2013, 11:38:50 AM

and then send 4 DLinemen to destroy the opposing center on a meaningless play. That is disrespectful to the players and the game IMO.

and a lot of folks think quiting is disrespectful to the game.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-11-07/greg-schiano-worst-coach-players-poll-list-bill-belichick-sn-news

This poll was taken in November last year after players were aware of the kneel down play. Over 100 players from 28 teams.

thanks.  belicheck, shanahan, reid, coughlin and harbaugh are some of the other coaches listed.  wow, pretty good company.

LOL.  Except those guys have all been to a Super Bowl and have had success in the NFL.  Are you trying to equate them?  Seriously?  So, in your mind, good company????  This is what I call eating the garbage.  Just because you're on a list with those guys doesn't mean you are one of them.  Wrong list btw.  Win something of import FIRST then get back to me.  Thanks.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#231 : March 31, 2013, 11:42:23 AM

LOL.  Except those guys have all been to a Super Bowl and have had success in the NFL.  Are you trying to equate them?  Seriously?  So, in your mind, good company????  This is what I call eating the garbage.  Just because you're on a list with those guys doesn't mean you are one of them.  Wrong list btw.  Win something of import FIRST then get back to me.  Thanks.

which one of those guys won/went to a SuperBowl in their first season?  i do know in schianos first season he was +3 in the win dept.  garbage?  nah, i think thats improvement.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#232 : March 31, 2013, 11:45:36 AM

which one of those guys won/went to a SuperBowl in their first season?  i do know in schianos first season he was +3 in the win dept.  garbage?  nah, i think thats improvement.

ANything would have been an improvement after the ten loss streak and you know it.  YES, the team was better and more disciplined.  Are you trying to tell me that Schiano has as much leeway with players and coaches as proven winners?   

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#233 : March 31, 2013, 11:53:30 AM

ANything would have been an improvement after the ten loss streak and you know it.  YES, the team was better and more disciplined.  Are you trying to tell me that Schiano has as much leeway with players and coaches as proven winners?

so now we are dismissing improvement, great.  what does leeway have to do with this?  schiano got put on a list that has some great coaches.  has he accomplished what they have?  no.  should he have already accomplished what they have?  no.  will he accomplish what they have?  i dont know.  but im not gonna be worried, or use that list as a negative on schiano when it includes some of the top coaches in the league.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#234 : March 31, 2013, 12:00:43 PM

IT IS A LIST FOR BEING DISLIKED!!!!  HELLLO?  Are you this obtuse?  Let me spell it out for you.  Disliked but you've WON or been to a Super Bowl?  Yes, you will get some wiggle room with players...meaning they will put up with some of your garbage because you are a proven winner.  Schiano hasn't won anything.  Not even the big least.  You following yet?  Or do I need to explain it more to you? 

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#235 : March 31, 2013, 12:07:10 PM

here's an easy one...do you believe that the Bucs improved in 2012 from 2011?  or easier, do you believe the Bucs improved in Schianos first year as Coach of the Bucs vs. the previous season?

Improvement is a non-issue. That team quit, basically any coach was going to get a non-quit version of the team. Schiano basically fullfiled the lowest level expectations of what any coach we hired should have done.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#236 : March 31, 2013, 12:08:57 PM

This thread is full of nonsense.  Arguments for argument sake.

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#237 : March 31, 2013, 12:11:50 PM

IT IS A LIST FOR BEING DISLIKED!!!!  HELLLO?  Are you this obtuse?  Let me spell it out for you.  Disliked but you've WON or been to a Super Bowl?  Yes, you will get some wiggle room with players...meaning they will put up with some of your garbage because you are a proven winner.  Schiano hasn't won anything.  Not even the big least.  You following yet?  Or do I need to explain it more to you?

all great coaches are disliked...because they make you work.  all great teachers are disliked...because they give you homework.  at the time you dislike them...but later on you realize they helped you to your potential. 

in schianos first year the Bucs had one of their best ever offenses, best ever run defenses, best ever drafts, and were competitive.  what the heck does wiggle room even mean?  what is this garbage you talk about?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#238 : March 31, 2013, 12:25:14 PM

Whichever brings the most attention

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#239 : March 31, 2013, 12:31:57 PM

all great coaches are disliked...because they make you work.  all great teachers are disliked...because they give you homework.  at the time you dislike them...but later on you realize they helped you to your potential. 

in schianos first year the Bucs had one of their best ever offenses, best ever run defenses, best ever drafts, and were competitive.  what the heck does wiggle room even mean?  what is this garbage you talk about?

Happy Easter dude!
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Schiano Effect « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools