Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Schiano Effect « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#90 : March 24, 2013, 06:03:02 PM

1sparkybuc gtfo of my thread with your holier than thou bs.

I'm just being honest about our situation.

Of course I disagree with some of the responses here, but the difference is, I can
disagree without being disrespectful.  Everyone  with a few exceptions like chase and a
few others can even have a good conversation without being disrespectful.

I should also point out that I give 2 **CENSORED**s about some haters on a mb.

You just can't handle the truth.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#91 : March 24, 2013, 06:07:49 PM

Honest with your perception of the topic without having any factual knowledge of what the reality is...

My $.02 on this topic.

/interruption.   

Carry on

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#92 : March 24, 2013, 06:20:32 PM

There is no evidence to support the "FAs don't want to come here" argument. None. It seems that the Bucs signed pretty much all the guys they actually targeted in FA. Sure, it's puzzling that they are ok with signing average talent/role players at the positions of TE/LB/WR, yet would not attempt to add solid talent at the weakest spot on the team with many options that represent upgrades.

It's just 100% speculation to say that we have been inactive because no one wants to come here, and only basing it on a poll that was taken shortly after the kneel down incident(s).

Either you found Jesus or woke up sober. Congratulations Chace, nice well thought out post for a change. Thank you.

Just because you disagree with my opinions, doesn't mean that my posts aren't "well thought out". It's good to see that you can make underhanded jabs without having  to climb off of your "I'm a better fan than you" high horse

The difference is I look for everything positive about this team. You look for everything negative and then magnify it. You also lack the ability to disagree without being disagreeable. I am definitely a more positive fan than you are. I've seen all of the garbage this franchise has had to offer, and this is definitely the most promising situation we've had yet. After nearly four decades, I've learned patience.  You haven't and Schiano is just going to spoil you more. That's fine by me.

You are so full of sh*t. I don't look for everything negative. I call it how I see it and you disagree. It's a you problem if all you are seeing is negativity in my posts. I hope you get that figured out. Sure, I can say that I do have some pessimism regarding some subjects about this team, but you can't accurately say that you are more of less of anything, regarding aspects fandom, just based upon posts in a message board.

Your above post seems like a copy and paste of what you have said to several posters, including myself once before. So stop attempting to generalize me as a poster and as a fan, because you are wildly inaccurate.

My response to your copy and paste BS from above going forward: Eat an entire bag of d*cks. (Yummy, right?)

So no need to try and pull this sh*t anymore.

Thanks for demonstrating what a class act you are. You and Grimm should date. You have a lot in common. You are definitely not someone I would care to associate with.  If you lose your cool this easily on a message board, you've got a problem.

Such a hypocrite you are. If anything, you demonstrated just how negative you are toward other posters. You claim that I post nothing but negativity....well, my initial post was not negative in the least, and what do you do? You come into this thread and let your personal vendetta/negativity/etc shine through and make an underhanded swipe toward me. Then you have the gull to say that all I do is post negative things when I go to defend myself. All you do is catapult your BS from one thread to another. You are completely inaccurate with you analysis of me, my fandom, or my overall posting here. I didn't lose my cool in the least. My keyboard is still intact and I have not even though about your sh*tty post since debunking the crap YOU started in the first place. You really need to find someone else to try and pull this crap on...cause I am tired of always having to debunk your sh*t and put you in your place. For someone who has "watched football for six decades", you would think that someone who has aged as much as your self, wouldn't go around starting sh*t out of thin air.

#dontstartnuttinwontbnuttin
: March 24, 2013, 07:02:41 PM chace1986

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#93 : March 24, 2013, 06:22:28 PM

Honest with your perception of the topic without having any factual knowledge of what the reality is...

My $.02 on this topic.

/interruption.   

Carry on

Isn't that what ALL of this is?

Opinions? This is my opinion.  I happen to be highly perceptive and I am right a vast majority of the time.

The only difference is that I treat people with respect even when I disagree with them. Because that's  who I am
and who I choose to be.

I don't care if you agree or disagree melon, but I would like to thank you for being respectful.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#94 : March 24, 2013, 08:55:59 PM

My $.02 on this topic.

/interruption.   

Carry on

Opinions? This is my opinion.  I happen to be highly perceptive and I am right a vast majority of the time.

The only difference is that I treat people with respect even when I disagree with them. Because that's  who I am
and who I choose to be.

I don't care if you agree or disagree melon, but I would like to thank you for being respectful.

Calling the HC of the Bucs an ass hole and a buffoon is anything but respectful.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#95 : March 24, 2013, 09:10:03 PM

poor man's java

I disagree, that's a discredit to Java, who at least has a sense of humor.

hence the "poor man's java"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#96 : March 24, 2013, 09:10:54 PM

My $.02 on this topic.

/interruption.   

Carry on

and who I choose to be.

still waiting for examples .....

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#97 : March 24, 2013, 10:10:46 PM

There is no evidence to support the "FAs don't want to come here" argument. None. It seems that the Bucs signed pretty much all the guys they actually targeted in FA. Sure, it's puzzling that they are ok with signing average talent/role players at the positions of TE/LB/WR, yet would not attempt to add solid talent at the weakest spot on the team with many options that represent upgrades.

It's just 100% speculation to say that we have been inactive because no one wants to come here, and only basing it on a poll that was taken shortly after the kneel down incident(s).

Either you found Jesus or woke up sober. Congratulations Chace, nice well thought out post for a change. Thank you.

Just because you disagree with my opinions, doesn't mean that my posts aren't "well thought out". It's good to see that you can make underhanded jabs without having  to climb off of your "I'm a better fan than you" high horse

The difference is I look for everything positive about this team. You look for everything negative and then magnify it. You also lack the ability to disagree without being disagreeable. I am definitely a more positive fan than you are. I've seen all of the garbage this franchise has had to offer, and this is definitely the most promising situation we've had yet. After nearly four decades, I've learned patience.  You haven't and Schiano is just going to spoil you more. That's fine by me.

You are so full of sh*t. I don't look for everything negative. I call it how I see it and you disagree. It's a you problem if all you are seeing is negativity in my posts. I hope you get that figured out. Sure, I can say that I do have some pessimism regarding some subjects about this team, but you can't accurately say that you are more of less of anything, regarding aspects fandom, just based upon posts in a message board.

Your above post seems like a copy and paste of what you have said to several posters, including myself once before. So stop attempting to generalize me as a poster and as a fan, because you are wildly inaccurate.

My response to your copy and paste BS from above going forward: Eat an entire bag of d*cks. (Yummy, right?)

So no need to try and pull this sh*t anymore.

Thanks for demonstrating what a class act you are. You and Grimm should date. You have a lot in common. You are definitely not someone I would care to associate with.  If you lose your cool this easily on a message board, you've got a problem.

Such a hypocrite you are. If anything, you demonstrated just how negative you are toward other posters. You claim that I post nothing but negativity....well, my initial post was not negative in the least, and what do you do? You come into this thread and let your personal vendetta/negativity/etc shine through and make an underhanded swipe toward me. Then you have the gull to say that all I do is post negative things when I go to defend myself. All you do is catapult your BS from one thread to another. You are completely inaccurate with you analysis of me, my fandom, or my overall posting here. I didn't lose my cool in the least. My keyboard is still intact and I have not even though about your sh*tty post since debunking the crap YOU started in the first place. You really need to find someone else to try and pull this crap on...cause I am tired of always having to debunk your sh*t and put you in your place. For someone who has "watched football for six decades", you would think that someone who has aged as much as your self, wouldn't go around starting sh*t out of thin air.

Reread some of your posts. They are profane and slanderous as well as just plain vicious and full of hatred. You can't tolerate disagreement. You can't help but to retaliate when faced with a differing opinion. You post negative things about the Bucs. Defending yourself has nothing to do with it. You made a statement I agreed with. I made a joke (that you couldn't find the humor in) and even thanked you for what I considered to be a rational thought, and you took it the wrong way and resumed your attack on me. BTW, we both apparently agree that Tavon Austin would be a great addition in the first round. Big surprise. According to a PR poll, you are in the minority. Four out of five side with me in believing the Bucs are headed in the right direction.

One basic difference in you and I, you consider a difference of opinion a personal attack on you, and you feel you must defend yourself. I consider that I am standing up for the Bucs. They're my team, and have been for near forty years. It is possible to be critical and still be respectful. Some here are not. They don't have the intellect or the manners to even attempt being tactful, forget about encouraging or supportive. BTW, gull is one of those birds that you find at dumps or the seashore. I believe the word you were looking for is gall. Whenever you launch into one of your profanity laced tirades against me, I get this overwhelming sense of superiority that I really don't need. If you will now reread my post, you might note that it is entirely possible you call someone an azzhole without actually typing the word...................or you might miss it altogether. To reiterate, it is possible to be critical and respectful at the same time. Grimm has to be an azzhole. You don't.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#98 : March 24, 2013, 10:15:57 PM

In the end no one cares about Rutgers, or really any other coach. Players go where the money is most of the time - and then lie about how they cared about the coaching staff. The reason no one is coming here is that we aren't tossing any money at them. We did last year and guys showed up. When we tossed bucket of cash at Goldson, he showed up. See the trend?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#99 : March 24, 2013, 10:26:56 PM

In the end no one cares about Rutgers, or really any other coach. Players go where the money is most of the time - and then lie about how they cared about the coaching staff. The reason no one is coming here is that we aren't tossing any money at them. We did last year and guys showed up. When we tossed bucket of cash at Goldson, he showed up. See the trend?

+1

GayRobot

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Starter

#100 : March 24, 2013, 10:47:23 PM

/End thread

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#101 : March 25, 2013, 06:14:54 AM

So I guess "Rutgers" was lying when he recently said he was going to actively pursue the remaining fa corners?

How do you suppose we will sign a fa corner without "throwing money" at them?

That makes no sense DAL.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#102 : March 25, 2013, 06:34:40 AM

It also makes no sense that if they are pursuing fa corners now....why have none have even visited up until now.  Do you think they JUST NOW decided to go after fa corners?

Why doesn't 2+2 add up?

Put it all together and it makes no sense,  unless the players just don't want to come here.

I rest my case.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#103 : March 25, 2013, 07:23:18 AM

Reread some of your posts. They are profane and slanderous as well as just plain vicious and full of hatred. You can't tolerate disagreement. You can't help but to retaliate when faced with a differing opinion. You post negative things about the Bucs. Defending yourself has nothing to do with it. You made a statement I agreed with. I made a joke (that you couldn't find the humor in) and even thanked you for what I considered to be a rational thought, and you took it the wrong way and resumed your attack on me. BTW, we both apparently agree that Tavon Austin would be a great addition in the first round. Big surprise. According to a PR poll, you are in the minority. Four out of five side with me in believing the Bucs are headed in the right direction.

One basic difference in you and I, you consider a difference of opinion a personal attack on you, and you feel you must defend yourself. I consider that I am standing up for the Bucs. They're my team, and have been for near forty years. It is possible to be critical and still be respectful. Some here are not. They don't have the intellect or the manners to even attempt being tactful, forget about encouraging or supportive. BTW, gull is one of those birds that you find at dumps or the seashore. I believe the word you were looking for is gall. Whenever you launch into one of your profanity laced tirades against me, I get this overwhelming sense of superiority that I really don't need. If you will now reread my post, you might note that it is entirely possible you call someone an azzhole without actually typing the word...................or you might miss it altogether. To reiterate, it is possible to be critical and respectful at the same time. Grimm has to be an azzhole. You don't.

Keyword: Some.

Which means you went back and cherry-picked things that you were looking for. Look for something...you are sure to find it. Sure, a "joke". It was an underhanded jab, but it's whatever. If that is your opinion of me, then fine. I don't care to defend who I am or what sort of fan I am. Yea, and I don't consider a difference of opinion as a personal attack. Wrong assumption. You can't point out differences between you and I. Stop pretending like you can. You seem to be glued to that saddle....so no point in saying get off your high horse again.

So, I think the team is going in the wrong direction? That's news to me. Truth is, I don't know if they are headed in the right direction or not. You never know in today's NFL, but I certainly hope they are. I highly doubt that you watch more Bucs ball than I, or enjoy watching them any more than I do. You are choosing to see things how you want to see them. You perspective is skewed and it's becoming more and more obvious that reality may have escaped you. Seems that you see red when you see a post that is critical toward a certain move or questions something the Bucs do, then you pin it as a negative post regarding the Bucs. I would say that you are just overly sensitive regarding posters on this website. So get butt hurt. Get offended....but try not to generalize or speak absolutes out people that you have never met. That's foolish.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
"Grimm has to be an azzhole. You don't"
hmm.
You can't tolerate disagreement. You can't help but to retaliate when faced with a differing opinion.
You want to point out how negative and full of hate people are....you want to point out how people direct profanity toward people in a disrespectful manner....that's fine. You should probably try and hold yourself to the same standard if you are going to do so, "azzhole".

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

big_JLB

Starter

#104 : March 25, 2013, 08:28:09 AM

My $.02 on this topic.

/interruption.   

Carry on

Opinions? This is my opinion. I happen to be highly perceptive and I am right a vast majority of the time.

and who I choose to be.

1. not at all necessary
2. many here would disagree with that statement in regards to quite a few of your so called "perceptions"

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Schiano Effect « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools