Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Make believe" Reality TV and its popularity? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#120 : March 27, 2013, 01:12:10 AM

Olaf, if you want to PM me an email address I will copy you on my email to PR so you can defend yourself.  I will email them tomorrow morning

no thanks.  PR can look in this thread if they like and see how many chances I gave you to talk and how many times I stated that I was not threatening you.  They can also see how many times you stated you would be waiting for me at the next G2G.

I am sure they will contact me if they like.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#121 : March 27, 2013, 01:12:44 AM

Oooh, more personal threats.  Meltdown boy.   Your lies are clearly here tonight.  So threatened you waited "months" to confront me on here, but never hesitate to continue to attack me personally and antagonize me.

Just a message board vin.   "Let's talk olaf"   liar.

no worries, we will see.  I have given you many chances

What chances vin?  I said let's talk.   Normally when people say lets talk and the other person says let's talk then they talk, but not here for some reason.   Is this another threat from you vin?  What am I waiting to see?

Like I said, you can PM me with an email address if you like that way you can defend yourself.  I will email them tomorrow using their actual emails, not the message board system

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#122 : March 27, 2013, 01:13:12 AM

Olaf, if you want to PM me an email address I will copy you on my email to PR so you can defend yourself.  I will email them tomorrow morning

no thanks.  PR can look in this thread if they like and see how many chances I gave you to talk and how many times I stated that I was not threatening you.  They can also see how many times you stated you would be waiting for me at the next G2G.

I am sure they will contact me if they like.

sounds good

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#123 : March 27, 2013, 01:15:26 AM

So in danger you waited "months" to bring it up.   lol, you lose vin

I brought it ot PR's attention and i tried many times to get you to stop.  You refused, just like you refuse now to provide your personal info

By the way the "lol. you lose vim" is interesting because I am not playing a game with you.

Yes you are.  IT is all a game to you.  IF it wasn't a game you would talk like you said you wanted to talk.   But that isn't what you really want.  You lied vin.  Period.  And you continue to do so like you always do.    I said let's talk, but you continued with the nonsense.   You're not interested in talking just instigating problems.

It is not a game to me at all, I hope you understand that if nothing else.  You must not have a family.  Ive been trying to get you to stop for months. The fact you will not give me your personal info is proof that you know you are wrong

That is a blatant f'ing lie.  I have stated tonight that I have not/am not threatening your family.  I have stated tonight lets talk like you said you wanted to.   Me posting my information does nothing to change anything else.  It is simply a way for you to avoid actually settling anything.   The best way to solve anything is to talk at the end of the day.  If you were/are legitimately interested in that, then you have had more than enough chance tonight.   Hell you could have just sent whatever nonsense you are sending to PR without of this drama being played out in this thread.   

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#124 : March 27, 2013, 01:19:48 AM

Oooh, more personal threats.  Meltdown boy.   Your lies are clearly here tonight.  So threatened you waited "months" to confront me on here, but never hesitate to continue to attack me personally and antagonize me.

What chances vin?  I said let's talk.   Normally when people say lets talk and the other person says let's talk then they talk, but not here for some reason.   Is this another threat from you vin?  What am I waiting to see?

Like I said, you can PM me with an email address if you like that way you can defend yourself.  I will email them tomorrow using their actual emails, not the message board system
that's fine.  Like I said make sure to send the posts of you telling me you would be waiting for me at the next G2G as well as all your profanity laced personal attacks of other posters.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#125 : March 27, 2013, 01:20:13 AM

So in danger you waited "months" to bring it up.   lol, you lose vin

I brought it ot PR's attention and i tried many times to get you to stop.  You refused, just like you refuse now to provide your personal info

By the way the "lol. you lose vim" is interesting because I am not playing a game with you.

Yes you are.  IT is all a game to you.  IF it wasn't a game you would talk like you said you wanted to talk.   But that isn't what you really want.  You lied vin.  Period.  And you continue to do so like you always do.    I said let's talk, but you continued with the nonsense.   You're not interested in talking just instigating problems.

It is not a game to me at all, I hope you understand that if nothing else.  You must not have a family.  Ive been trying to get you to stop for months. The fact you will not give me your personal info is proof that you know you are wrong

That is a blatant f'ing lie.  I have stated tonight that I have not/am not threatening your family.  I have stated tonight lets talk like you said you wanted to.   Me posting my information does nothing to change anything else.  It is simply a way for you to avoid actually settling anything.   The best way to solve anything is to talk at the end of the day.  If you were/are legitimately interested in that, then you have had more than enough chance tonight.   Hell you could have just sent whatever nonsense you are sending to PR without of this drama being played out in this thread.

I sent an email to Kim Roper when you posted my personal info asking her to delete the thread.  I am picking up that same email to Kim Roper now, because you said to go ahead without including your email address. I am giving her a link to this thread and your admissions in it and also sending her our PM exchanges (because you deny things publicly that are in the PMs).  I will see if PR does the right thing as a first step

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#126 : March 27, 2013, 01:21:13 AM

that's fine.  Like I said make sure to send the posts of you telling me you would be waiting for me at the next G2G as well as all your profanity laced personal attacks of other posters.

you can tell them all that.  Good luck with turning my G2G comment into a threat and arguing that my conduct JUSTIFIES your actions.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#127 : March 27, 2013, 01:34:57 AM

I will see if PR does the right thing as a first step

and what is that vin?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#128 : March 27, 2013, 01:50:17 AM

I will see if PR does the right thing as a first step

and what is that vin?

I just sent you a PM, but . . . in short . .  I asked them to copy you on my email so you could see what I said and ask you to either meet me at the G2G or turn over your personal info, so I could tell who you are.  I specifically stated that it was not my goal to get you suspended and it is not.  I think you are a long time poster her (you said as much) and that is not my goal anyway.  My goal is just to know who you are so I can be on equal footing with you, as i have explained to you in PMs

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#129 : March 27, 2013, 10:48:31 AM

Maybe you think I am playing around on a message board, but I am not, you've gone too far.

Bwahahahahaha.  This melodramatic dips*** is hilarious.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#130 : March 27, 2013, 10:55:13 AM

Olaf, the reason your actions put me and my family in danger is because I know NOTHING about you.

Wow, that does sound serious.  I'm sure this would hold in a court of law, eh Counselor?

This exchange is one of the funniest things I've ever read on this forum.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#131 : March 28, 2013, 09:34:51 AM

: March 28, 2013, 09:39:37 AM Blue Falcon

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#132 : March 28, 2013, 12:53:26 PM

This exchange is one of the funniest things I've ever read on this forum.

It is more sad, sad that I allowed myself to be involved with it.   My apologies for my part in the nonsense including to the OP since it was his thread to begin with.  It's about time for a break for me I think and when I do post I need to be much more selective and just ignore a lot more.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#133 : March 28, 2013, 01:18:28 PM

"sad that I allowed myself to be involved with it." 

You are correct.

"It's about time for a break for me "

No it isn't

"when I do post I need to be much more selective"

That's true.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#134 : March 28, 2013, 01:20:44 PM

Olaf, the reason your actions put me and my family in danger is because I know NOTHING about you.

Wow, that does sound serious.

Haha!... :D
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Make believe" Reality TV and its popularity? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools