Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Make believe" Reality TV and its popularity? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#150 : March 28, 2013, 08:06:16 PM

As I recall, CBW compared an embryo to a tumor in the context of an abortion. I called him a bunch of names, said he deserved to have his azz kicked, and invited him to come down, finishing with a SMILEY FACE.  CBW then accused me of hiding behind a computer, to which I said i was not that type of person and would gladly meet him. I joked about it not being an olive branch.

You recall incorrectly.

And here I thought we were going to meet at a Bucs game and become best buds and all...  ::)

Hahahahha!

I knew that was going to come up at some point.

Did you think it would be in less than two hours? Have to admit, even I was surprised by that quick a turnaround. I thought it would at least have been a day or so, which is why I declined to even respond to it. Shouldn't have been surprised, but in all honesty, I was.

If anyone else had rolled out that kind of olive branch, I would have responded, but I know Vince well enough to know what a pile of horse manure his olive branches are. Someone who lives to flex nuts behind a computer screen and start flame wars with folks isn't going to be sincere in that regard.

funny thing is you took my comment as an olive branch. ;-)  And if you think me to be someone who hides behind the anonimity of a message board then you are even dumber than I thought.  My invitation was for you to come down here where YOU cannot hide  behind the anonimity of a screen name

I didn't accuse you of hiding behind anything. You called me a bunch of names, personally attacked me in multiple posts, and challenged me to a fight because we had a disagreement on abortion. I made the computer screen comment AFTER you had already threatened me. Now you are sitting here trying to pretend that it was all harmless fun. So I'll ask you the same thing I asked olaf earlier. Are you a liar, a hypocrite, or a lying hypocrite?
: March 28, 2013, 08:08:20 PM CBWx2

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#151 : March 28, 2013, 08:21:02 PM

As I recall, CBW compared an embryo to a tumor in the context of an abortion. I called him a bunch of names, said he deserved to have his azz kicked, and invited him to come down, finishing with a SMILEY FACE.  CBW then accused me of hiding behind a computer, to which I said i was not that type of person and would gladly meet him. I joked about it not being an olive branch.

You recall incorrectly.

And here I thought we were going to meet at a Bucs game and become best buds and all...  ::)

Hahahahha!

Did you think it would be in less than two hours? Have to admit, even I was surprised by that quick a turnaround. I thought it would at least have been a day or so, which is why I declined to even respond to it. Shouldn't have been surprised, but in all honesty, I was.

If anyone else had rolled out that kind of olive branch, I would have responded, but I know Vince well enough to know what a pile of horse manure his olive branches are. Someone who lives to flex nuts behind a computer screen and start flame wars with folks isn't going to be sincere in that regard.

funny thing is you took my comment as an olive branch. ;-)  And if you think me to be someone who hides behind the anonimity of a message board then you are even dumber than I thought.  My invitation was for you to come down here where YOU cannot hide  behind the anonimity of a screen name

I didn't accuse you of hiding behind anything. You called me a bunch of names, personally attacked me in multiple posts, and challenged me to a fight because we had a disagreement on abortion. I made the computer screen comment AFTER you had already threatened me. Now you are sitting here trying to pretend that it was all harmless fun. So I'll ask you the same thing I asked olaf earlier. Are you a liar, a hypocrite, or a lying hypocrite?

not sure how that is different? I think before that  I said you should get your azz kicked (for equating the two) and called you a bunch of names ,someone joked to lock the thread and I said no need and invited you down, with a smiley face, right?  You found that quote, post the whole thing

In any event, my point was NOT that I did not type that, it was that this incident is NOT that, it goes beyond typing something.  By the "typing" standard then there is a lot of bad karma around, but as far as I know actually taking it outside the message  board and doing what has happened here is not the norm

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#152 : March 28, 2013, 08:42:38 PM

You recall incorrectly.

Hahahahha!

not sure how that is different? I think before that  I said you should get your azz kicked (for equating the two) and called you a bunch of names ,someone joked to lock the thread and I said no need and invited you down, with a smiley face, right?  You found that quote, post the whole thing

In any event, my point was NOT that I did not type that, it was that this incident is NOT that, it goes beyond typing something.  By the "typing" standard then there is a lot of bad karma around, but as far as I know actually taking it outside the message  board and doing what has happened here is not the norm

Vince, Illuminator and Durango's posts were blatantly written in jest. It was obvious. You, on the other hand, called me a "s-h-i-t bag" numerous times and made reference to me having insulted you because your wife had a miscarriage. You expect anyone to buy your crap about you challenging me to a fight just being a harmless joke not intended to be a serious threat? Come off it, dude. The only reason our confrontation didn't go as far as you and olaf's is because both you and he like to start crap and neither you or he know when to cool your jets and walk away. Hell, he was trying to provoke me in the Akin thread too. I didn't allow either of you to take me across the boarder into Insaneville.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#153 : March 28, 2013, 09:12:45 PM

You guy's like those Neil Rogers' clips I posted?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#154 : March 28, 2013, 09:12:57 PM

You expect anyone to buy your crap about you challenging me to a fight just being a harmless joke not intended to be a serious threat? Come off it, dude.
I didnt say a joke, I said both things TYPED.  Meaning neither were going to happen. Trash talk versus REAL WORLD. 

The only reason our confrontation didn't go as far as you and olaf's is because both you and he like to start crap and neither you or he know when to cool your jets and walk away.

LMAO^^

The only reason our confrontation didn't go as far as mine with Olaf is because I would never go off the site and try to figure out who you REALLY ARE so I could chase you around the site trying to show you that I knew who you were, where you lived etc.   I presume you wouldn't as well.  Again, typing trash talk is NOT the same as actually stalking someone.

not that complicated and definitely different. 

: March 28, 2013, 09:15:02 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#155 : March 28, 2013, 09:30:15 PM

Neil goes-off on L. Sprewell, sports fans and sports radio.
Classic rant.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#156 : March 28, 2013, 09:34:09 PM

Pretty funny duran g o

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#157 : March 28, 2013, 09:39:25 PM

"Pretty funny duran g o"

Haha! There is some life out there after all. Ohhhooo!

Glad you liked it. Neil was the man before he croaked.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#158 : March 29, 2013, 09:11:12 AM

CBW is right.  (ouch, that hurt --lol- kidding)

I know I am, but it's not because of you. It's because when you threatened to beat me up at a Bucs game or GTG, and asked me to provide my personal info so that you could come fight me, I chose to simply mock you and ignore you rather than to stoop to your level.

For someone who has their panties in such a bunch over someone know their "personal information", the PeanutButterBoy sure has asked a lot of posters for their own personal information.  I don't expect him to recognize this blatant hypocrisy.

In other news, I had a repairman at my house yesterday.  All was going well until I realized he knew my name and where I lived and I knew "NOTHING" about him.  All at once I was consumed with the danger that me and my family were presented with.  I alerted the local authorities to the "threats" that were made by this person know my name and where I live and I knew "NOTHING" about him.  Even when I demanded this repairman to give his name, address, social security number, and mother's maiden name - he refused for some unknown reason.  The threat was real, folks.  This guy means business.  If only I had a gun to protect myself.

Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Make believe" Reality TV and its popularity? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools