Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Make believe" Reality TV and its popularity? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#45 : March 26, 2013, 10:37:43 PM

I didn't have to research you vinny peanuts you posted all your personal info right here on the board for anyone to see.

Olaf that ^^^ is a flat out lie and I have your posts to prove it.  I saved all the posts where you tried to post my name to show me you had been researching me.  I take that very serious so I have saved that information

I am not sure you realize how serious I take your actions.  Like I said, I will be at the G2G so you can meet me in person.  I think you might feel like a fool if you actually show up and meet me BUT I want to make sure you understand that I am not the least bit scared of you and I take your threats and stalking VERY SERIOUS . .  so i will be there waiting to meet you.

Again, post a threat and a real example of "stalking" you liar.    You did post you personal information here on more than one occasion.   You want to talk tough now.   You have sat on this message board and on multiple occasions called other posters pu--ies, m'fers, liars, cowards, and many other personal attacks and now you want to take things seriously.   I asked you over and over to refrain from calling me a liar since it was blatantly false, but you continued.  Now you want to take things seriously.

Now you are threatening me?  You will be waiting there to meet me.  Sure sounds like a threat to me.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#46 : March 26, 2013, 10:53:24 PM

I didn't have to research you vinny peanuts you posted all your personal info right here on the board for anyone to see.

Olaf that ^^^ is a flat out lie and I have your posts to prove it.  I saved all the posts where you tried to post my name to show me you had been researching me.  I take that very serious so I have saved that information

I am not sure you realize how serious I take your actions.  Like I said, I will be at the G2G so you can meet me in person.  I think you might feel like a fool if you actually show up and meet me BUT I want to make sure you understand that I am not the least bit scared of you and I take your threats and stalking VERY SERIOUS . .  so i will be there waiting to meet you.

Again, post a threat and a real example of "stalking" you liar.    You did post you personal information here on more than one occasion.   You want to talk tough now.   You have sat on this message board and on multiple occasions called other posters pu--ies, m'fers, liars, cowards, and many other personal attacks and now you want to take things seriously.   I asked you over and over to refrain from calling me a liar since it was blatantly false, but you continued.  Now you want to take things seriously.

Now you are threatening me?  You will be waiting there to meet me.  Sure sounds like a threat to me.

That's just absurd, of course I am not threatening you.  You have ACTUALLY threatened me though and that I take very seriously.  I am not talking tough, I am talking HONEST.  I want to make sure you understand that I take my personal safety and the safety of my family VERY SERIOUS.  That is why I have asked you to stop multiple times and since you have refused I am now asking you to meet me at the G2G SO WE CAN TALK

You are hiding behind your anonymous screen name and threatening me.  So come out from behind the anonymity and actually meet me and talk to me.  I think you will feel foolish for getting so upset, but at least you can own up to your own CHOICE to actually threaten me
: March 26, 2013, 10:55:05 PM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#47 : March 26, 2013, 10:59:29 PM

Again, post a threat and a real example of "stalking" you liar.   

Olaf, several different times you posted a comment directed at me in an effort to show me that you knew who I was.  I have saved all of those.  I guess it is not shocking that you run from it now.  Shame on you.

You did post you personal information here on more than one occasion.   

My guess is by personal information you mean things about my own experiences -- like getting held up at gun point or talking about a cousin with a drug problem.  None of that reveals MY PERSONAL IDENTITY.  Show me where I have posted my personal identity and we'll compare it your posts trying to show me you know who I am. (I dont care that you know who I am, I go to the G2Gs, what I care about is you threatening me from behind an anonymous screen name)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#48 : March 26, 2013, 11:07:24 PM

Like I said made up bullspit.  I didn't threaten you one iota,  Period.   You did state that you will be waiting for me at the next G2G.  Period.   And that sounds like a threat.  Period.   Personal safety, lol.   No one has threatened you or your family, but hey you insisted someone wanted to "shoot you in the face" because they made a tongue in cheek poll so what else is new.   

As I said before, you have called people pu--ies, ignorant m'fers, cowards, and much more, but now you are concerned about something.

If you want me to post the personal information you have posted here numerous times I can, but I have specifically refrained from doing so in case someone who really is a psycho wouldn't have it all in one post at their disposal.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#49 : March 26, 2013, 11:09:02 PM

Make sure you save that above post where I flat out said  I DID NOT THREATEN YOU.   You can save this one too.  Now that I think about it, saving other people's posts sounds a lot like stalking and "very Java like" ......
: March 26, 2013, 11:15:31 PM olafberserker

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#50 : March 26, 2013, 11:16:49 PM

Like I said made up bullspit.

If you want me to post the personal information you have posted here numerous times I can, but I have specifically refrained from doing so in case someone who really is a psycho wouldn't have it all in one post at their disposal.

Show me where I have posted my identity?  Send it to me by PM if you want,  so I can pass it along to PR along with an apology that you only got my identity from something I posted.  I am waiting

[size=18pt]Do you deny trying to show me through post that you know who I am?[/size]  yes or no?  simple question

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#51 : March 26, 2013, 11:19:19 PM

Make sure you save that above post where I flat out said  I DID NOT THREATEN YOU.   You can save this one too.  Now that I think about it, saving other people's posts sounds a lot like stalking and "very Java like" ......

You did threaten me and like I said I take that threat VERY SERIOUS.  I have asked you many times to stop . . . many, many many times. You have persisted, so I am going to do what I can about it BECAUSE YOU'VE LEFT ME NO OTHER CHOICE.  Do you think I want to waste my time and energy on this BS?  It would be a joke if you had not made it so freaking serious/

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#52 : March 26, 2013, 11:22:57 PM

Again, post a threat and a real example of "stalking" you liar.   

Olaf, several different times you posted a comment directed at me in an effort to show me that you knew who I was.  I have saved all of those.  I guess it is not shocking that you run from it now.  Shame on you.

You did post you personal information here on more than one occasion.   

My guess is by personal information you mean things about my own experiences -- like getting held up at gun point or talking about a cousin with a drug problem.  None of that reveals MY PERSONAL IDENTITY.  Show me where I have posted my personal identity and we'll compare it your posts trying to show me you know who I am. (I dont care that you know who I am, I go to the G2Gs, what I care about is you threatening me from behind an anonymous screen name)

This was your response to both of the comments above:

Like I said made up bullspit.

You made this response because you know my first comment is 100% TRUE and because you know I have not posted my personal identity and you have.  If that is false all you have to do is prove it to me by posting it or sending me a PM.  Simple.  If you dont than I will just take it as further proof of the threat

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#53 : March 26, 2013, 11:26:05 PM

You did threaten me and like I said I take that threat VERY SERIOUS.  I have asked you many times to stop . . . many, many many times. You have persisted, so I am going to do what I can about it BECAUSE YOU'VE LEFT ME NO OTHER CHOICE.  Do you think I want to waste my time and energy on this BS?  It would be a joke if you had not made it so freaking serious/

Complete freaking lies.  Post the threat here vin.  I in no way, shape, or form threatened the personal safety of you or your family.  PERIOD.  This is just another example of you making something up and running with it despite what the facts actually show. 

Make sure you forward the multiple posts where I have stated that I did not threaten you or your family and the posts where you said you would be waiting for me at the G2G.

It's hilarious that you can sit here and call other anonymous posters pu--ies, ignorant m'fers, cowards, liars, and tell me you will be waiting for me at the G2G, but then you want to accuse someone else of threatening you.   Typical.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#54 : March 26, 2013, 11:27:52 PM

Now you are really lying because I HAVE NOT posted your personal identity.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#55 : March 26, 2013, 11:29:48 PM

Back to Real Reality Programming.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#56 : March 26, 2013, 11:31:02 PM

Have you posted a comment in an attempt to show me that you know my identity?  Let's see how honest you are. You said you hate to be called a liar so here is  your chance to be honest?  I will wait . .

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#57 : March 26, 2013, 11:33:11 PM

Complete freaking lies.  Post the threat here vin.  I in no way, shape, or form threatened the personal safety of you or your family.  PERIOD.  This is just another example of you making something up and running with it despite what the facts actually show.  .

Two simple questions. Here's you chance to be honest:

1. Do you know my personal identity?

2. Did you try to demonstrate to me through posts that you knew my personal identity?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#58 : March 26, 2013, 11:33:55 PM

There you go Olaf, there are your simple questions so go ahead and respond.  I am waiting . .

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#59 : March 26, 2013, 11:34:01 PM

Have you posted a comment in an attempt to show me that you know my identity?  Let's see how honest you are. You said you hate to be called a liar so here is  your chance to be honest?  I will wait . .

What the hell does that have to do with my comment?  Let's see how honest you are vin .  Did I post your personal information on this board?  Did I actually threaten you or your family's personal safety? 
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Make believe" Reality TV and its popularity? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools