Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Make believe" Reality TV and its popularity? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#60 : March 26, 2013, 11:36:38 PM

Now you are really lying because I HAVE NOT posted your personal identity.

Have you posted a comment in an attempt to show me that you know my identity?  Let's see how honest you are. You said you hate to be called a liar so here is  your chance to be honest?  I will wait . .

What the hell does that have to do with my comment?  Let's see how honest you are vin .  Did I post your personal information on this board?  Did I actually threaten you or your family's personal safety?

lol -- I will take your question response as an admission, thank.  And you said you dont like to be called a liar yet you would not even answer a direct question honestly.  I gave you the chance.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#61 : March 26, 2013, 11:37:08 PM

There you go Olaf, there are your simple questions so go ahead and respond.  I am waiting . .

I am not answering either of those irrelevant questions.  The question is whether or not I threatened your personal safety and clearly I have not.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#62 : March 26, 2013, 11:38:22 PM

Have you posted a comment in an attempt to show me that you know my identity?  Let's see how honest you are. You said you hate to be called a liar so here is  your chance to be honest?  I will wait . .

What the hell does that have to do with my comment?  Let's see how honest you are vin .  Did I post your personal information on this board?  Did I actually threaten you or your family's personal safety?

yes is the answer to your questions as you just admitted.  I posted two more questions you have avoided but yes, you researched me to figure out who I was and then while hiding behind anonymity tries several times to make it clear to me that you know who I am

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#63 : March 26, 2013, 11:39:16 PM

lol -- I will take your question response as an admission, thank.  And you said you dont like to be called a liar yet you would not even answer a direct question honestly.  I gave you the chance.

Answer my questions.  PERIOD.    Don't try and shift the discussion.  You accused me of threatening you and your family's personal safety.   Answer my questions.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#64 : March 26, 2013, 11:40:11 PM

There you go Olaf, there are your simple questions so go ahead and respond.  I am waiting . .

I am not answering either of those irrelevant questions.  The question is whether or not I threatened your personal safety and clearly I have not.

Both admissions then, thanks.  You have threatened me, as I said you researched who i was and tried to make it clear to me that you know who I am and have been stalking me relentlessly despite my requests you stop.

It's a message board.  You said you hate being called a liar, I gave you 3 opportunities to be honest and you refused each time.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#65 : March 26, 2013, 11:40:18 PM

yes is the answer to your questions as you just admitted.  I posted two more questions you have avoided but yes, you researched me to figure out who I was and then while hiding behind anonymity tries several times to make it clear to me that you know who I am

Prove it liar.   Post where I posted your personal information and where I threatened your personal safety.   Post it.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#66 : March 26, 2013, 11:41:34 PM

Both admissions then, thanks.  You have threatened me, as I said you researched who i was and tried to make it clear to me that you know who I am and have been stalking me relentlessly despite my requests you stop.

It's a message board.  You said you hate being called a liar, I gave you 3 opportunities to be honest and you refused each time.

Post the threats to your personal safety and where I posted your personal information you liar.  Post it.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#67 : March 26, 2013, 11:42:08 PM

Answer my questions.  PERIOD.    Don't try and shift the discussion.  You accused me of threatening you and your family's personal safety.   Answer my questions.

I just did above even though you -- who hates being called a liar -- gave dishonest response to my questions.

Olaf, I am not going to stand by while you hide behind and anonymous name and stalk me. You've left me no choice.  I dont want to waste my time with this nonsense, but youve gone too far -- despite my numerous request you get a hold of yourself

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#68 : March 26, 2013, 11:43:48 PM

Post the threats to your personal safety and where I posted your personal information you liar.  Post it.

I will send it to you and PR by PM.  I am obviously not going to further your bad act.  You can call me a liar all you want because the truth is on my side and provable.  Your comments? Well, not so much. I gave you THREE chances you avoided each of them

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#69 : March 26, 2013, 11:44:36 PM

Gone too far with what liar.  You have harassed me continuously with these false accusations.  Post it or admit you made it up.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#70 : March 26, 2013, 11:47:53 PM

No problem send the post where you said you would be waiting for me at the G2G as well as the one where you said you don't care if I know your personal identity (but somehow I am threatening you because I know your personal identity because you posted your personal information on the board).   It's funny that you were so tough when you were calling people pu--ies, ignorant m'fers, and cowards, but now you are going to go to such great lengths because you want someone banned.  Typical.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#71 : March 26, 2013, 11:48:05 PM

Gone too far with what liar.  You have harassed me continuously with these false accusations.  Post it or admit you made it up.

That's just silly, but more importantly DEMONSTRABLY FALSE.

Maybe you think I am playing around on a message board, but I am not, you've gone too far.  As you have ADMITTED by refusing to answer my THREE direct questions:

1. You know who I am by researching me (i.e. finding me on your won rather than through a disclosure of mine)
2. You posted several posts to show me you know who I am
3. You have been stalking me

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#72 : March 26, 2013, 11:51:04 PM

I haven't admitted anything.  Period.  Just another way for you to manipulate the actual truth of the situation.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#73 : March 26, 2013, 11:51:39 PM

No problem send the post where you said you would be waiting for me at the G2G as well as the one where you said you don't care if I know your personal identity (but somehow I am threatening you because I know your personal identity because you posted your personal information on the board).   It's funny that you were so tough when you were calling people pu--ies, ignorant m'fers, and cowards, but now you are going to go to such great lengths because you want someone banned.  Typical.

Let me explain this again because you are acting (emphasis on "acting") like you dont understand

1. I dont care if you know who I am IF YOU MEET ME IN PERSON -- that mean it is MY CHOICE.  I have offered to meet you at the G2G.  That is NOT a threat, it is an offer to meet you face to face to TALK
2. You went out on your own, without my permission or consent and researched who I was
3. While remaining anonymous yourself, you have been posting in an effort to show me that you know who I am (w/o my consent)
4. Knowing who I am without my consent and stalking me is DANGEROUS for me and my family
5. that is why I have asked you to stop many times, you have REFUSED

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#74 : March 26, 2013, 11:53:49 PM

I haven't admitted anything.  Period.  Just another way for you to manipulate the actual truth of the situation.

I gave you three chances to answer three simple questions HONESTLY . .  and you said you hate being called a liar . . .  you REFUSED to answer any of them even though you and I both know the TRUTH. 

Those are ADMISSIONS because if they were not true you would have answered

It's not that complicated.

Don't mess with me or my family Olaf. 
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Make believe" Reality TV and its popularity? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools