Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Make believe" Reality TV and its popularity? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 25, 2013, 04:31:33 PM

You mean television is not all real?  Television shows actually make things up?   Television contrived and phony?  Stop the presses.   

Thank goodness runatroll is back.  Laughing at vinnie peanut butter and cbw the spin meister has grown kind of boring.

So just for clarification, do you not consider this trolling? Be the change you wish to see in the world, olaf.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 25, 2013, 04:47:49 PM

even though i know its staged, DuckDynasty is great.  the other shows?  pretty disgusting.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 25, 2013, 06:15:09 PM

You mean television is not all real?  Television shows actually make things up?   Television contrived and phony?  Stop the presses.   

Thank goodness runatroll is back.  Laughing at vinnie peanut butter and cbw the spin meister has grown kind of boring.

So just for clarification, do you not consider this trolling? Be the change you wish to see in the world, olaf.

I'm not trying to change anything on this message board and this message board isn't going to change the world.  It is a great source of entertainment though.  Keep up the good work

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 25, 2013, 07:21:30 PM

I'm not trying to change anything on this message board and this message board isn't going to change the world. 

Not with that attitude it won't!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 25, 2013, 07:58:35 PM

I'm not trying to change anything on this message board and this message board isn't going to change the world. 

Says the guy with a sig line dedicated to making fun of two other posters

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 25, 2013, 08:11:49 PM

Actually, it only makes fun of one poster, smart one. And my comments were meant to be tongue and cheek. You honestly think I take you even remotely serious, olaf? You are the resident gadfly of the PR board. Funny how you call out me and Vinny the Buffoon for "ruining threads" when you came into this thread for the sole purpose of starting a flame war with the OP and trying to provoke Vinny the Buffoon and I into fighting with you too. I have no reason to fight with you olaf, only to grab the Raid when I see you buzzing by.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 25, 2013, 08:15:34 PM

lol

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 25, 2013, 08:25:30 PM

Actually, it only makes fun of one poster, smart one. And my comments were meant to be ongue and cheek. You honestly think I take you even remotely serious, olaf? You are the resident gadfly of the PR board. Funny how you call out me and Vinny the Buffoon for "ruining threads" when you came into this thread for the sole purpose of starting a flame war with the OP and trying to provoke Vinny the Buffoon and I into fighting with you too. I have no reason to fight with you olaf, only to grab the Raid when I see you buzzing by.

the sig mocks both dolo and illum, we know that.   The OP is the original cbw and vinny peanuts.  Every time he enters a thread it is doomed by his nonsense and making crap up ( see his response to my post).  Good thing is he disappears for long periods of time, unfortunately you and vinny peanuts do not. 

You have no reason to fight with anyone, you make crap up and spin the discussion whichever direction you can to avoid admitting you are wrong. I've been here a long time and been in more than my fair share of debates, but I've never been accused of making crap up or spinning discussions as you and vinny peanuts are well known to do throughout this board.  Now run along to your 10+ page debates about nothing ......

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#23 : March 25, 2013, 08:33:12 PM

Actually, it only makes fun of one poster, smart one. And my comments were meant to be ongue and cheek. You honestly think I take you even remotely serious, olaf? You are the resident gadfly of the PR board. Funny how you call out me and Vinny the Buffoon for "ruining threads" when you came into this thread for the sole purpose of starting a flame war with the OP and trying to provoke Vinny the Buffoon and I into fighting with you too. I have no reason to fight with you olaf, only to grab the Raid when I see you buzzing by.

the sig mocks both dolo and illum, we know that.   The OP is the original cbw and vinny peanuts.  Every time he enters a thread it is doomed by his nonsense and making crap up ( see his response to my post).  Good thing is he disappears for long periods of time, unfortunately you and vinny peanuts do not. 

You have no reason to fight with anyone, you make crap up and spin the discussion whichever direction you can to avoid admitting you are wrong. I've been here a long time and been in more than my fair share of debates, but I've never been accused of making crap up or spinning discussions as you and vinny peanuts are well known to do throughout this board.  Now run along to your 10+ page debates about nothing ......

hilarious to watch you to go thread to thread falming people left and right and then act like you're some kind of white knight looking out for the good of threads.  Olaf, just so you know, the part in bold . . .  tisk, tisk

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 25, 2013, 08:38:33 PM

cbw engaged me, I didn't seek to flame anything and I'll clarify I have never been accused of making things up by anyone with an ounce of credibility on this board.   I'm not a while knight, I am tired of the crap you pull simple as that.  We used to be able to come here and discuss relevant topics and sure there would be debates/arguments, but nothing like the disengenous b$ that takes place here now.  And when I read the insiders/red board it is the same crap from you (and a few others that do not frequent the cove).    now tell me more about stalking .....

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 25, 2013, 08:45:19 PM

now tell me more about stalking .....

okay, about stalking

researching me
threatening me
stating on the board that you will only stop when I leave

you'll deny all of that, but you know its true.

you CHOOSE to post as you do and you CHOOSE to come to these board nealry every day and search out my posts to take shots at me.  I am not going anywhere and besides you may dislike the substance of my posts but they are most ON TOPIC, as opposed to doing what you do, which is appear in threads just to take shot at posters.  I dont get that but to each his own.  I've asked you to stop many time, you will not, so go ahead and carry on .. and continue to blame me for RESPONDING (lol) . .  its your choice how you spend your life.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 25, 2013, 08:46:26 PM

Dual Survival on Discovery Channel is pretty interesting.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 25, 2013, 09:17:02 PM

"Reality" TV has been trash since the moment The Real World showed up. Those assclowns on that show were pathetic.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 25, 2013, 09:20:32 PM

I was into that show until I saw long hair hippy dude puke his guts up, every time I see this show on that lovely memory pops back into my head and I change the channel.

Survivorman, while I guess technically reality TV, is clearly on another level....love that show.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 25, 2013, 09:22:31 PM

Ya I have seen that a few times, not bad.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Make believe" Reality TV and its popularity? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools