Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Make believe" Reality TV and its popularity? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 25, 2013, 09:37:38 PM

the sig mocks both dolo and illum, we know that. 

The sig mocks Delirious Smurf and his incessant butt sniffing of the Illuminator. It doesn't mock the Illuminator, you dullard. Not that I have any reason to preserve the Illuminator's image, but referencing him in a sig and mocking him in a sig is not the same thing,

The OP is the original cbw and vinny peanuts.  Every time he enters a thread it is doomed by his nonsense and making crap up ( see his response to my post).  Good thing is he disappears for long periods of time, unfortunately you and vinny peanuts do not. 

So you react to this by going from thread to thread baiting people into a flame war with you? What, pray tell, do you hope to accomplish with this crusade of yours?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 25, 2013, 09:38:41 PM

cbw engaged me, I didn't seek to flame anything

Really?

sweet now vinny peanuts chimes in, if we can get cbw in here we cam laugh at all three in one thread

So are you a hypocrite, a liar, or a lying hypocrite?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#32 : March 25, 2013, 09:50:11 PM

Really?

sweet now vinny peanuts chimes in, if we can get cbw in here we cam laugh at all three in one thread

So are you a hypocrite, a liar, or a lying hypocrite?

I've been here a long time and been in more than my fair share of debates, but I've never been accused of making crap up

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 26, 2013, 01:44:15 PM

You mean television is not all real?  Television shows actually make things up?   Television contrived and phony?  Stop the presses.   

Thank goodness runatroll is back.  Laughing at vinnie peanut butter and cbw the spin meister has grown kind of boring.

So just for clarification, do you not consider this trolling? Be the change you wish to see in the world, olaf.

I responded to this comment you directed TO me.  You engaged me dullard.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 26, 2013, 01:50:44 PM

now you and vinnie peanuts say it over and over again and pretend like it's true .....

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#35 : March 26, 2013, 02:00:36 PM

Best TV reality moment EVER!!!!!

: March 26, 2013, 02:02:26 PM Blue Falcon

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#36 : March 26, 2013, 03:53:47 PM

@ Runole

I think views are up because a lot of TV watchers really don't have much of a choice. We are swamped with medical dramas and reality shows. Some reality shows are good like Survivor Man (types). I could care less about celebrities and what goes on in their lives. Last, I think the bias news (regardless of station) helps decline the intellect among Americans faster than reality shows.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#37 : March 26, 2013, 04:45:21 PM

now tell me more about stalking .....

okay, about stalking

send multiple unsolicited messages to poster's inbox
post threads and times other posters post on the board
challenge other posters to fights
follow posters around on the board insisting they post their personal information
start multiple threads dedicated to other posters

should I go on?

as for "looking for your posts" you don't have to look.  All I have to do is visit the board and there are a dozen or more threads with you posting, many of them have you involved with a dispute with a poster (multiple posters usually)

Research you?  not really difficult given the amount of personal information you have posted on this board over and over again for our consumption (whether we wanted it or not).  Why do you care?  You have called others cowards for not posting their personal information here and insinuated that others were scared to show their faces at G2Gs because they didn't want to face you.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 26, 2013, 07:14:25 PM

Thank goodness runatroll is back.  Laughing at vinnie peanut butter and cbw the spin meister has grown kind of boring.

Being disingenuous? Making crap up? I'd say your conduct in this thread qualifies. The only thing I have ever done to your dumb ass was disagree with you on political topics. Nine times out of ten, I never even address your ignorant ass in threads, because you bring nothing to the table worthy of addressing. If you are tired of hearing the opinions of someone who disagrees with you, then don't involve yourself in political debates on a football message board, you moron.

Now keep telling us how you didn't "engage me" or that you "weren't trying to flame anyone", and how you are just striving to preserve the family like atmosphere of an anonymous football message board.
: March 26, 2013, 07:16:06 PM CBWx2

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#39 : March 26, 2013, 08:45:34 PM

Being disingenuous? Making crap up? I'd say your conduct in this thread qualifies. The only thing I have ever done to your dumb ass was disagree with you on political topics. Nine times out of ten, I never even address your ignorant ass in threads, because you bring nothing to the table worthy of addressing. If you are tired of hearing the opinions of someone who disagrees with you, then don't involve yourself in political debates on a football message board, you moron.

Now keep telling us how you didn't "engage me" or that you "weren't trying to flame anyone", and how you are just striving to preserve the family like atmosphere of an anonymous football message board.

This post illustrates the problem perfectly on multiple accounts.

1.  My comment about you engaging me and not "flaming" was directed at vinny peanuts who had quoted a line of comments between you and I that started with you telling me something to the effect of being the change I want in the world.  The line of comments did not involve "flaming" and my response did not relate to every damn post I have ever made.   If you consider it "flaming" when I state that I laugh at you and vinnie peanuts, then the vast majority of people that post here "flame" at some point.   But I wasn't bouncing from thread to thread flaming when I responded to your comment directed AT ME .... dullard.

2.  My complaint has nothing to do with your opinion nor has "a family atmosphere" ever been brought up (another example of you making stuff up and running with it) and everything to do with the b$ circle jerk nonsense that you and vin bring to every thread you enter (see current thread as well as the food stamp thread you guys are in)

3.  And again you complaining about someone "flaming" is almost as funny as you calling someone ignorant considering your sig is meant to insult anonymous poster(s) on a message board (let's debate for 10 pages or so whether it is insulting to include "Poppa Illum" in your sig or not shall we, that is what you do isn't it). 

PS

by nothing worthy do you mean public transportation maps and the fact that you can get a FREE id card in Michigan dullard .......  run along now spinmeister, spin the night away

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 26, 2013, 10:13:29 PM

now tell me more about stalking .....

okay, about stalking

send multiple unsolicited messages to poster's inbox
post threads and times other posters post on the board
challenge other posters to fights
follow posters around on the board insisting they post their personal information
start multiple threads dedicated to other posters

should I go on?

as for "looking for your posts" you don't have to look.  All I have to do is visit the board and there are a dozen or more threads with you posting, many of them have you involved with a dispute with a poster (multiple posters usually)

Research you?  not really difficult given the amount of personal information you have posted on this board over and over again for our consumption (whether we wanted it or not).  Why do you care?  You have called others cowards for not posting their personal information here and insinuated that others were scared to show their faces at G2Gs because they didn't want to face you.

Framing this one for future reference.  An anonymous poster who goes by the name "Olaf" admits to stalking my anonymous screen name including, however, researching me personally (think about how creepy and deranged that is) and you don't deny THREATENING me and STALKING me.  On top of that you post the nonsense below, which I have CORRECTED IN CAPS:

send multiple unsolicited messages to poster's inbox -- I SENT YOU SEVERAL EMAILS ASKING YOU TO STOP STALKING ME

post threads and times other posters post on the board -- I POSTED YOUR ACTIVITY, WHICH IS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE, BECAUSE YOU DENIED STALKING ME. THE ACTIVITY SHOWED YOU FOLLOWING ME AROUND

challenge other posters to fights -- NONSENSE.  I HAVE SAID -- MANY TIMES -- JUST LIKE OTHER POSTERS HAVE SAID -- THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ONLY DO THIS NONSENSE BEHIND THE COVER OF ANONYMITY AND PROOF OF THAT IS THAT YOU AND OTHER REFUSE TO SHOW UP TO G2GS EVEN THOUGH YOU LIVE IN TOWN. WHAT? YOU THINK I AM CHALLENGING YOU TO A FIGHT? THATS SO ABSURD AND ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN TO A G2S WOULD KNOW THAT.  MORE IMPORTANTLY ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME WOULD LAUGH THEIR ASS OFF AT THAT.  YOU? I DONT KNOW, YOU HAVE TAKE THE OBSCENE AND DERANGED STEP OF RESEARCHING ME.  THAT'S LIKE JAVA BAD.

follow posters around on the board insisting they post their personal information -- RIDICULOUS LIE.  THERE WAS A THREAD CREATED HERE WHERE A POSTER -- NOW BANNED FOR A DIFFERENT REASON -- CALL FOR PEOPLE TO SHOOT ME.  I SAID THAT ONLY A COWARD WOULD DO THAT BEHIND THE COVER OF ANONYMITY AND CHALLENGED THEM TO PST THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO SHOW THEY WERE MEN NOT MICE.  YOU LIKE TO BLAME THE VICTIM FOR THE CRIME, IT'S KIND OF YOUR THING. JUST LIKE THE TOTAL LIES I AM CORRECTING RIGHT NOW.

start multiple threads dedicated to other posters -- I HAVE STARTED A THREAD DEDICATED TO ONE POSTER AND A GROUP OF OTHERS. I HAVE ALSO STARTED NUMEROUS THREADS ON TOPICS AND I POST MOSTLY ON TOPIC.

Olaf, I have no idea why you would compound your nuttiness by posting those obvious lies, but you need serious help. This is a freaking message board and you now admit to stalking me, threatening me and trying to figure out who I am.  That is  . . . are you listening . . . CRAZY . . . . and a threat that I take personally and seriously.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#41 : March 26, 2013, 10:24:56 PM

lol, crazy is responding line by line with B$, but that is nothing new for you.  Every thing I posted is 100% true vinny peanuts no matter how you try and spin it.   and I didn't have to research you vinny peanuts you posted all your personal info right here on the board for anyone to see.

Refuse to show up at a G2G?  More B$ from vinny peanuts.  Why do you care if I or anyone else shows up at one or not?   What possible reason would you have to try and ridicule anyone to attend a G2G if not to challenge them face to face as you have challenged them on here?  Are you going to call them internet pu---ies to their face or maybe ignorant mfers, make up crap and accuse them of lying when they point out you made the crap up?

I admitted to stalking you and threatening you?  Where and when vinny peanuts?   Thank you for your response just solidifying mypoint

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 26, 2013, 10:26:54 PM

lol, crazy is responding line by line with B$, but that is nothing new for you.  Every thing I posted is 100% true vinny peanuts no matter how you try and spin it.   and I didn't have to research you vinny peanuts you posted all your personal info right here on the board for anyone to see.

Refuse to show up at a G2G?  More B$ from vinny peanuts.  Why do you care if I or anyone else shows up at one or not?   What possible reason would you have to try and ridicule anyone to attend a G2G if not to challenge them face to face as you have challenged them on here?  Are you going to call them internet pu---ies to their face or maybe ignorant mfers, make up crap and accuse them of lying when they point out you made the crap up?

I admitted to stalking you and threatening you?  Where and when vinny peanuts?   Thank you for your response just solidifying mypoint

Olaf, I will be at the draft G2G

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#43 : March 26, 2013, 10:30:00 PM

I didn't have to research you vinny peanuts you posted all your personal info right here on the board for anyone to see.

Olaf that ^^^ is a flat out lie and I have your posts to prove it.  I saved all the posts where you tried to post my name to show me you had been researching me.  I take that very serious so I have saved that information

I am not sure you realize how serious I take your actions.  Like I said, I will be at the G2G so you can meet me in person.  I think you might feel like a fool if you actually show up and meet me BUT I want to make sure you understand that I am not the least bit scared of you and I take your threats and stalking VERY SERIOUS . .  so i will be there waiting to meet you.
: March 26, 2013, 10:31:42 PM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#44 : March 26, 2013, 10:33:41 PM

My complaint has nothing to do with your opinion nor has "a family atmosphere" ever been brought up (another example of you making stuff up and running with it) and everything to do with the b$ circle jerk nonsense that you and vin bring to every thread you enter (see current thread as well as the food stamp thread you guys are in)

CBW and I debating an issue -- like in the "food stamp thread" -- justifies your stalking and threatening me? 

Get a hold of yourself Olaf.  It's a message board -- YOU CHOOSE TO GO TO THOSE THREADS -- NOBODY FORCES YOU  --- and worst of all you post ANONYMOUSLY in those threads while also going outside the atmosphere of this message board and researching me -- the person typing, the person with a family?????

Do you have any idea what a creepy and deranged a violation that is?  Come meet me face to face at the G2G and tell me to my face I am a jerk, but hiding in the shadows of anonymity afforded by this website and stalking me, trying to make it clear in posts that you know who I am while hiding yourself??  Have you though through what you have done?

Outrageous . . .  it is a freaking message board.
: March 26, 2013, 10:39:17 PM VinBucFan

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Make believe" Reality TV and its popularity? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools