Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFT mock 1.0 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#75 : March 26, 2013, 02:04:44 AM

Who regrets passing on Harvin, though?

Percy had a lot of baggage early on in his career.  But seems to have everything under control now.  It will be interesting to see what he does with the SeaChickens.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#76 : March 26, 2013, 02:14:07 AM

Under control? He basically made things so miserable in Minny that they gave up on him.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#77 : March 26, 2013, 03:00:22 AM

Under control? He basically made things so miserable in Minny that they gave up on him.

I was speaking of the migraines and off field problems.  It turned out the migraines were caused by a nerve in his neck.  He has been migraine free for a couple years now.

Off field stuff,  for one he was tested positive for marijuana  at the combine of all places.

His problem in Minny was he wasn't too thrilled with Ponder as his QB.  Can you blame him?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#78 : March 26, 2013, 07:23:55 AM

I was speaking of the migraines and off field problems.  It turned out the migraines were caused by a nerve in his neck.  He has been migraine free for a couple years now.

Off field stuff,  for one he was tested positive for marijuana  at the combine of all places.

His problem in Minny was he wasn't too thrilled with Ponder as his QB.  Can you blame him?

yeah i can blame him. for one, ponder was getting him a million touches and he was in the running for mvp before he got hurt. harvin was the only receiver getting him the ball regularly. he really cant complain that he wasnt being used. if anything he needs to be pissed that the other receivers couldnt complement him and take the pressure off him. its hard to keep forcing the ball to you when every team knows you are the only threat in the pattern. he needs to grow up and act like a professional. if larry fitzgerald isnt complaining after all the garbage qb play the cardinals have had over the last couple years then nobody has a right to complain.

Harvin is acting like a diva and i think he picked it up from randy moss. he hasnt accomplished near enough in his career to justify acting like that.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#79 : March 26, 2013, 08:57:18 AM

Definitely not.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#80 : March 26, 2013, 10:58:39 AM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000114299/article/vikings-percy-harvin-leslie-frazier-reportedly-clashed

He fought a coach in college, he has clashed with Childress and Frazier.

"While some 'inside and outside' the Vikings' building believed the confrontation was the reason for the IR designation, one source said the team and Harvin's agent already had started talking about placing Harvin on IR before the incident. But that doesn't mean other factors didn't eventually come into play."

If that's true, it means that the guy was so unbearable that during a playoff run, they decided they'd rather do it without their second best playmaker and most dynamic offensive player.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#81 : March 26, 2013, 06:33:57 PM

Taking Austin at 13 is not a reach, and he IS an every down player. This kid is so explosive, we're gonna regret passing on him just like we passed on Harvin

So who do you bench for the super smurf : Vjax or Mike ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#82 : March 26, 2013, 06:42:12 PM

Taking Austin at 13 is not a reach, and he IS an every down player. This kid is so explosive, we're gonna regret passing on him just like we passed on Harvin

Neither...take lorig off the field, spread defenses out and run dougie.  Same formation play fake to dougie and throw over top to VJ.  Same formation, play fake throw ball to TA...3 options all your playmakers on field.

You must be accountable for your actions!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#83 : March 26, 2013, 06:56:12 PM

Neither...take lorig off the field, spread defenses out and run dougie.  Same formation play fake to dougie and throw over top to VJ.  Same formation, play fake throw ball to TA...3 options all your playmakers on field.

So the goal of this regime is to be a physical running team,  and your plan is to scrap the fullback and go with the Run-and-Shoot instead??  That ain't happening .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#84 : March 26, 2013, 07:01:59 PM

So the goal of this regime is to be a physical running team,  and your plan is to scrap the fullback and go with the Run-and-Shoot instead??  That ain't happening .

yeah not gonna happen. schiano wants to run a smashmouth offense not a big 12 spread offense

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#85 : March 26, 2013, 07:16:50 PM

If that is what you think I meant, so be it...point is to create mismatches...if you read run and shoot instead of smash mouth, your opinion...

You must be accountable for your actions!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#86 : March 26, 2013, 07:51:22 PM

Absolutely not. The only guy i've seen able to stomach awful QB play is Fitz.... i guess $10mil a yr will help pacify you.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hate

Hall of Famer
#87 : March 26, 2013, 08:00:50 PM

when you pass defense is piss poor, you goal should be to out score 'em!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFT mock 1.0 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools