Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A current NFL player considering comming out gay within the next few months « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

rikes

Starter

#105 : March 27, 2013, 05:00:06 PM

My money is On Sean Payton for wearing eye liner during games.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#106 : March 27, 2013, 05:00:21 PM

Ideally, I agree with you that a person's sexuality is nobody's business and doesn't need to be public. But, there is a long, long history of discrimination and persecution behind this. It's like saying: "Who cares if Jesse Owens was Black? So what, he was just a great athlete who happened to be Black. What significance does that have to me?" Well, maybe it doesn't matter to you, but it does matter to a LOT of other people. Sorry you could give a **CENSORED**.

You're wasting your time with most of these posters. They don't get it. On point for this forum.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#107 : March 27, 2013, 06:40:16 PM

It's got to be that flamer from the Ravens.... Alphabet Guy.... whatever his name is...

Question: Do you think Liberace and that flamer for the Ravens would make a good glee couple??
: March 27, 2013, 06:44:46 PM TheChronicHotAir

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#108 : March 27, 2013, 06:45:08 PM

It's Cam for sure :

: March 27, 2013, 06:51:07 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#109 : March 27, 2013, 07:00:57 PM

If this thread is anywhere near representative of society as a whole, ignorance is running rampant!! Sad day!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

youngone

Hall of Famer

#110 : March 27, 2013, 07:07:20 PM

If this thread is anywhere near representative of society as a whole, ignorance is running rampant!! Sad day!!

True

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#111 : March 27, 2013, 07:17:52 PM

I think it is....which is why I don't think there is any chance an openly gay man is excepted in an NFL locker room. Call me crazy.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#112 : March 27, 2013, 07:39:56 PM

I say live and let live.. NFL players shouldn't get special treatment on who they should accommodate in their locker room. I bet if it was Calvin Johnson or Aaron Rodgers they wouldn't give a damn as long as they win games.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#113 : March 27, 2013, 07:46:32 PM

I think it is....which is why I don't think there is any chance an openly gay man is excepted in an NFL locker room. Call me crazy.

I could be wrong but i don't think it'd be a big deal in the lockerroom...the ignorant statements here are being made under the cloak of anonymity.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#114 : March 27, 2013, 07:47:30 PM

a homosexual  guy in a NFL locker room with a bunch of naked dudes, his dream come true, but in all seriousness i don't  think your sexual orientation should be brought up in sports, sports should not be mixed with your personal life.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#115 : March 27, 2013, 07:54:29 PM

I think the players that would care would be in the minority.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#116 : March 27, 2013, 08:00:28 PM

a homosexual  guy in a NFL locker room with a bunch of naked dudes, his dream come true, but in all seriousness i don't  think your sexual orientation should be brought up in sports, sports should not be mixed with your personal life.

Agreed. I've been watching football for 20+ years now and I follow it closer than most, and yet I only know what 3 or 4 "NFL wifes" look like. It's just not a part of the game, it doesn't matter. If a player has a girl waiting at home or a boy.....doesn't matter, doesn't change anything, and it doesn't need to be brought up at work.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#117 : March 27, 2013, 08:06:02 PM

Agreed. I've been watching football for 20+ years now and I follow it closer than most, and yet I only know what 3 or 4 "NFL wifes" look like. It's just not a part of the game, it doesn't matter. If a player has a girl waiting at home or a boy.....doesn't matter, doesn't change anything, and it doesn't need to be brought up at work.

I agree.  Keep It in the Closet.

: March 27, 2013, 08:12:52 PM TheChronicHotAir

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#118 : March 27, 2013, 08:08:06 PM

For the record...I didn't say keep it in the closet. That was chronic.

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#119 : March 27, 2013, 08:13:38 PM

Maybe the commissioner should make the black guys wear white makeup. I mean, we don't need to know a person's race. It's irrelevant to the game and it might not be accepted by his teammates and fans. I mean, let's consider that it might make people feel uncomfortable. :)
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A current NFL player considering comming out gay within the next few months « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools