Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A current NFL player considering comming out gay within the next few months « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#150 : June 01, 2013, 11:06:32 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=Bff_09uGi70

a thread with 'NFL" and "gay" in the title = I love that!   Tee hee hee.

You would.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#151 : June 01, 2013, 11:16:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=Bff_09uGi70

a thread with 'NFL" and "gay" in the title = impossible for Java to pass

haha.... like a moth to a flame!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#152 : June 01, 2013, 11:27:02 PM

Seriously....what kind of person gets off on editing people's posts?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#153 : June 01, 2013, 11:53:07 PM

Seriously....what kind of person gets off on people's posts?

...Um, wasn't that what we're trying to find out in this thread?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#154 : June 02, 2013, 09:38:31 AM

A gamer board also discussing said topic:  http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/is-josh-freeman-gay.452753792/

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#155 : June 02, 2013, 09:50:57 AM

Garcia's wife was hot!!!

DejaVu

Starter

#156 : June 02, 2013, 02:40:45 PM

After reading that, the kidney thing is the least of his problems.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#157 : June 02, 2013, 03:34:13 PM

To go from Garcia to Freeman is strange.   Can't they find a straight guy to play QB for this team?

I think we'd settle for one of your girly-boy friends if he/she/it could play qb worth a damn

youngone

Hall of Famer
#158 : June 02, 2013, 03:36:29 PM

To go from Garcia to Freeman is strange.   Can't they find a straight guy to play QB for this team?

I think we'd settle for one of your girly-boy friends if he/she/it could play qb worth a damn

Good one

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#159 : June 02, 2013, 03:56:54 PM

If this thread is anywhere near representative of society as a whole, ignorance is running rampant!! Sad day!!

I think it is....which is why I don't think there is any chance an openly gay man is excepted in an NFL locker room. Call me crazy.

I think it is almost a certainty that an openly gay man will be excepted.

He sure won't be accepted

ingey1968

Starter

#160 : June 02, 2013, 04:04:59 PM

Are you in his inner circle jerk, opps, i mean inner circle. How would you know?

Lol, now josh is gay? The haters go to great legnths to fabricate anything to fuel their hate.

Josh isnt gay, sorry guys.

I do love the ignorant, gay bashing homophobes who are so disgusted by it that they fail to realize its just a defence to their own deeply seeded homosexuality.

Then you have the token tard that somehow links some of the scum of the earth (pedophiles) to gay people. It appears his ignorance knows no bounds on top of being an antention whoring troll. If you honestly believe that go team up with bucsguru in the cove and the two of you can relate all thats evil in the world back to gays. Maybe even get onetruth to join by declaring the illuminati created a gay gene by having reptilians inject random people with it.

The media needs anything they can latch onto for ratings. Thats all they see out of this. The pollitical aspect has very little to do with anything they could report about someone being gay. They just see dollar signs as their ratings go up. Then throw in all the religious whack jobs like guru, and youll have churchies lined up outside of stadiums with pitchforcks and burning jerseys.

How could the media not be in love with the idea of a major athlete coming out. Its really sad how uncivilized the human race is despite its alleged advances.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#161 : June 02, 2013, 04:05:07 PM

While Suh does seem to be a d0uche, and one of the sh*ttier people in football...you could probably make that assumption that he is prone to many negative human behaviors. "Suh probably f*cks his friend's wives", "Suh probably drowns kittens", "Suh most likely sits alone in a room listening to old Barbara Streisand records", "I wouldn't be surprised if Suh performed fetal evictions on the weekends..for free", "I could see Suh buying a random child and ice cream cone in the park..and as the kid goes to take the first bite, Suh smashes the ice cream into the kids face. He the would probably lean down and say 'f*ck you kid, you should kill yourself..you aren't worthy of this f*cking ice cream"..etc

Not disagreeing about his supposed sh*ttiness...but there probably isn't any more evidence that he is a homophobe, than he is a kitten murderer.

So we have gone full circle from guys that don't like pu$$y to kitten murderer.

ingey1968

Starter

#162 : June 02, 2013, 04:10:42 PM

LOL, How in the world did you think to bring in Suh into this subject? Seriously dude, YOu crushing on him?

???
If, say, Calvin Johnson decided to come out of the closet and be in a relationship with a man, how long before that would be known everywhere and in every locker room?

There wouldn't be any negative outcry in that prison cellblock that is the lions locker room. They know who their meal ticket is.
I'd put money on Suh being a tough guy that had a problem sharing a locker with a (insert insulting term here).
I wouldn't put anything past that pea brain.

that is quite the assumption based on.....??
Based off his previous actions and refusal to own up to mistakes he's made.
He seems like a complete turd of a person.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#163 : June 02, 2013, 04:17:58 PM

Has Tebow came out yet?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#164 : June 02, 2013, 04:21:08 PM

Has Tebow came out yet?

Now that would be special.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A current NFL player considering comming out gay within the next few months « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools