Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A current NFL player considering comming out gay within the next few months « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#45 : March 26, 2013, 03:05:30 PM

I have to think someone claiming to "pulverize the tang" might not have ever even seen "the tang" in real life before. ;)

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#46 : March 26, 2013, 03:54:09 PM

I have to think someone claiming to "pulverize the tang" might not have ever even seen "the tang" in real life before. ;)

My thoughts as well.... ;)

and yes...the statement in context is pretty funny

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

pewtergirl2010

Second String

#47 : March 26, 2013, 03:58:00 PM

I always find it highly amusing when grown men say that they don't want to share a locker room or be naked in front of a gay man.LOL ... they are so irresistible that even another man can't keep his hands to himself.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#48 : March 26, 2013, 03:59:09 PM

Thread still going.  Any bans?

It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood.

...where are PeanutButter's comments??
: March 26, 2013, 04:00:55 PM TheChronicHotAir

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#49 : March 26, 2013, 04:13:10 PM

I always find it highly amusing when grown men say that they don't want to share a locker room or be naked in front of a gay man.LOL ... they are so irresistible that even another man can't keep his hands to himself.

So it would also be ok if men and women shower together at work....as long as the women aren't very attractive?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#50 : March 26, 2013, 04:13:59 PM

lol, well you know, they get chubbies and try to molest everyone once they announce their gay. If they don't announce it, they just appear to be just like all the other straight guys and everything is ok.

this is what makes it hilarious to see all the homophobes freaking out. They are more concerned with the fact that the gayness is the open forcing them to think about their own latent tendencies. They showered with gay dudes their whole life with no issues simply because they didn't know the other dude was gay.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#51 : March 26, 2013, 04:14:57 PM

So it would also be ok if men and women shower together at work....as long as the women aren't very attractive?

no, but gay women shower with straight women all the time. same goes for men. Are you really this dumb? you realize your saying youd shower with a guy if you thought he was straight but wouldn't if you found out after showering with him he was gay. Is that for your protection or his? They obviously haven't done anything to you while they were "in the closet." So im guessing you knowing that the guy is gay might make you want to stare at his nakedness? Might make you think about him fantasizing about you? Might spark your interest to explore these thoughts and question your own sexuality?
: March 26, 2013, 04:22:16 PM tatmanfish

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#52 : March 26, 2013, 04:22:57 PM

no, but gay women shower with straight women all the time. same goes for men. Are you really this dumb?

He's talking about the 9-5 workplace, Sweetie.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#53 : March 26, 2013, 04:23:12 PM

no, but gay women shower with straight women all the time. same goes for men. Are you really this dumb?

So now I am dumb? Doesn't take you long to downgrade a conversation does it?

Silly me for thinking a separate shower for straight and gay people is a horrible idea. I'll be the first to admit, If I am taking a shower with naked women in the same shower....I'm looking and I am aroused. They don't even half to be hot. Why? Because I am a man and that is how we are wired....but I'm suppose to believe that the gay guy next to me in the shower isn't looking and getting aroused? C'mon man. Who is being dumb now?

pewtergirl2010

Second String

#54 : March 26, 2013, 04:29:19 PM

I think the issue is that it is a team environment where everyone shows their respect towards each other. I doubt that a openly gay man is going to ogle or make unwanted passes in a locker room full of straight men.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#55 : March 26, 2013, 04:45:52 PM

I think the issue is that it is a team environment where everyone shows their respect towards each other. I doubt that a openly gay man is going to ogle or make unwanted passes in a locker room full of straight men.

With all due respect, you don't understand how man's brain works. Straight or gay, we are total pervs.

I respect the hell out of the women I work with. I know their families and have nothing but love for them.....but if we shower together at work I'm still lookin and getting aroused. The idea that I could somehow be in a shower with women soaping up her bodies and NOT get turned because simply because I respect them as work associates or teammates is just not reality....and the idea that a gay man could do the same in a shower full of naked chiseled men is equally ridiculous.

If players are going to be openly gay in the NFL, then they should just have separate showers. End of drama. And before anyone says some dumb comment about segregation or something, this isn't about skin color of religious beliefs. This is about sexuality and removing the scenario for bad situations. If you forget the politically correct brain washed nonsense for a second and use common sense, it is pretty obvious. Whether it be straight men and women, or straight men and gay men....same rules apply.

danlowe748

Starter

#56 : March 26, 2013, 05:05:09 PM

My thoughts as well.... ;)

Pulverizing the tang is a phrase lesbians use to describe what they do when scissoring.   The person who posted that is most likely a lesbian.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#57 : March 26, 2013, 05:13:37 PM

Lol!

Pulverize it!

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#58 : March 26, 2013, 07:53:00 PM

So now I am dumb? Doesn't take you long to downgrade a conversation does it?

Silly me for thinking a separate shower for straight and gay people is a horrible idea. I'll be the first to admit, If I am taking a shower with naked women in the same shower....I'm looking and I am aroused. They don't even half to be hot. Why? Because I am a man and that is how we are wired....but I'm suppose to believe that the gay guy next to me in the shower isn't looking and getting aroused? C'mon man. Who is being dumb now?

read the rest of my comments and youll understand why I asked if you were dumb.

So a guy whos secretly gay in the shower is fine and a guys whos openly gay is not. that's what your saying. he could've showered next to you for years with absolutely no issues and now that he comes out, you cant shower next to him because he may think about you. You knowing he may thinking about you scares you because you are uncomfortable with your sexuality and may even be denying deeply seeded homo erotic feelings.

he showered in the same place for years without getting a chubby, hitting on you, or molesting you, but since hes out of the closet now he wont be able to contain himself?

Yes, that's **CENSORED**ing dumb.

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#59 : March 26, 2013, 08:05:20 PM

With all due respect, you don't understand how man's brain works. Straight or gay, we are total pervs.

I respect the hell out of the women I work with. I know their families and have nothing but love for them.....but if we shower together at work I'm still lookin and getting aroused. The idea that I could somehow be in a shower with women soaping up her bodies and NOT get turned because simply because I respect them as work associates or teammates is just not reality....and the idea that a gay man could do the same in a shower full of naked chiseled men is equally ridiculous.

Man, if that is the case, then every guy on the team already knows who's gay. Y'know, it's the guy with the boner in the shower.

Grow the **CENSORED** up.
: March 26, 2013, 08:15:10 PM Dy-nasty D
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A current NFL player considering comming out gay within the next few months « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools