Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A current NFL player considering comming out gay within the next few months « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #135 : March 28, 2013, 09:38:59 AM »

I dunno...what's more tough and macho than dominating the life of a small animal and holding it underwater until its life fades away....

Hmm..this went dark rather quickly.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
« #136 : March 29, 2013, 02:45:07 PM »

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Kwame-Harris-San-Francisco-49ers-opens-up-about-being-gay-032913 

Former San Francisco 49ers offensive tackle Kwame Harris confirmed that he is gay in an exclusive interview with CNN and said he wished he would have come out while he was still playing.

"I want people, whether gay athletes, athletes still in the closet, or youths who are not sure what their sexuality is to know those are common feelings," Harris said. "Don't feel alone in having them."

Harris opened up about some of the challenges of being gay in the locker room and offered some support for future players who are unsure of their sexuality.

"You want to escape the despair and turmoil and your mind goes to dark places," Harris said of keeping his sexuality secret. "I'm happy today, and I'm glad they were just ideas and I didn't act on any of them."

"The cost was great (to) not speak candidly (and be) open about myself in complete manner," he added. "If I could have done it differently, I would have hoped I found the strength (to come out)."

Days before the Super Bowl, Harris was publicly outed after he reportedly was in an altercation with his former boyfriend. The topic drew a wide range of opinion, including a negative reaction from current 49er cornerback Chris Culliver.

"I don't do the gay guys man," Culliver said. "I don't do that. No, we don't got no gay people on the team, they gotta get up out of here if they do. Can't be with that sweet stuff. Nah…can't be…in the locker room man. Nah."

Culliver apologized for his comments and since has visited with a support organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

« #137 : March 29, 2013, 02:50:59 PM »

I hadn't really cared to go thru this thread, but the f5 key needs a revis... I mean, rest...

The guy that was arrested for beating up his boyfriend in January came out today? Kwame Harris... Might have been a clue there...

Hoist the Battleflag

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

« #138 : March 29, 2013, 02:59:04 PM »

He made the right decision to "stay quite" during his playing days.

GOOD NEWS deserves to be SHARED!!

Shameful stuff-- you keep hidden.   It's just human nature. :-)

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

ryan24

Hall of Famer
« #139 : March 29, 2013, 04:41:10 PM »

Ridiculous thread. Gay people need to make a decision, be treated equally, or hold a press conference to let everyone know something they couldn't care less about to begin with. When straight people start feeling the need to go  on record that they're straight, I'll accept gays doing the same thing. Until then I'll just stick to my belief that many gay people choose to be that way because they desperately need attention.

LOL!

Ok.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

« #140 : March 29, 2013, 06:52:14 PM »

Glad you agree.

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

« #141 : March 30, 2013, 02:43:27 PM »

Ridiculous thread. Gay people need to make a decision, be treated equally, or hold a press conference to let everyone know something they couldn't care less about to begin with. When straight people start feeling the need to go  on record that they're straight, I'll accept gays doing the same thing. Until then I'll just stick to my belief that many gay people choose to be that way because they desperately need attention.

Yes, escobar, because any heterosexual male would WILLINGLY give up the lush embrace of titties for attention and a smelly, hairy man. Do some research dude. Testosterone levels are one of the keys to sexuality.

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

« #142 : April 05, 2013, 01:17:17 PM »

Now Liberace, a.k.a. Brendon Ayanbadejo, is saying there are 4 weirdo players who should stay in the closet, but might not.

Baltimore had to have seen this coming and decided they didn't want to deal with the embarrassment...

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #143 : April 05, 2013, 04:08:37 PM »

Anyone ever google "josh freeman girlfriend" ?  Bet there are some real honeys that pop up. 

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #144 : April 05, 2013, 04:24:29 PM »

I googled "Josh Freeman's Girlfriend and this is what popped up....

Draft Aaron Donald

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #145 : April 05, 2013, 04:44:03 PM »

What about that chick we was with at Nuggets game,  and the girl off of that MTV show he had, and the other one with the snake in his house. You clowns want to bash freeman in every way possible.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #146 : April 05, 2013, 05:07:00 PM »

I just thought the group of pictures that popped up was hilarious. I'm not bashing anyone. I couldn't care less what Freeman does with his PP as long as he is a good quarterback.

Yes. I said PP.

Draft Aaron Donald

danlowe748

Starter

« #147 : April 05, 2013, 05:32:07 PM »

I googled "Josh Freeman's Girlfriend and this is what popped up....

And this one

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

« #148 : June 01, 2013, 07:30:50 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=Bff_09uGi70

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #149 : June 01, 2013, 10:59:58 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=Bff_09uGi70

a thread with 'NFL" and "gay" in the title = impossible for Java to pass
  Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A current NFL player considering comming out gay within the next few months « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools