Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gerald McCoy... The ACTION HERO « previous next »
Page: 1

Ron Swanson

Starter

: March 25, 2013, 10:25:30 PM

Something NOT about Revis or the draft...

a Fun little behind the scenes video of McCoy acting in a mini movie at Universal Studios. Him and the Patriots punter look like they are having a good time.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/tampa-bay-buccaneers/0ap2000000153415/Gerald-McCoy-action-hero

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 25, 2013, 11:41:50 PM

For all the crap McCoy gets for being a goofy SOB, I gotta tip my hat to him for doing his thing. Certainly a good role model. I hope he has another big year, would be great if the fans started to embrace him. 2 years on IR hurt his stock and public perception a little more than it probably should IMO.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 26, 2013, 12:28:24 AM

For all the crap McCoy gets for being a goofy SOB, I gotta tip my hat to him for doing his thing. Certainly a good role model. I hope he has another big year, would be great if the fans started to embrace him. 2 years on IR hurt his stock and public perception a little more than it probably should IMO.

I completely agree. He's having fun, being a good role model, and doing his thing, all in a safe and healthy way, unlike a lot of other guys who get into trouble.

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
#3 : March 26, 2013, 01:19:43 AM

That was a pretty cool video but I want to see the finished product though. Glad to see McCoy setting up for a productive life after football; definitely a class act, albeit a little too goofy sometimes.

danlowe748

Starter

#4 : March 26, 2013, 09:24:25 AM

That's pretty cool.   I don't like seeing the big guy beat up on the little guys though.    I'd prefer to see those other guys laying a butt whipping on that huge body McCoy dude.   Isn't that what those movies are supposed to be like?

Native Buc

Pro Bowler

#5 : March 26, 2013, 01:31:37 PM

Hes everything you would want in a teammate and a player on your team. Hes a good dude.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 26, 2013, 01:58:35 PM

GMC, baby!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gerald McCoy... The ACTION HERO « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools