Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Would you draft Freeman, if you had a Re-Do ? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

youngone

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 28, 2013, 10:07:56 AM

assuming without Freeman the Bucs would have not been bad enough to draft Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, or Robert Griffin III,  there have only been two QB's drafted since Freeman that are better than him.

Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, RGIII, Russell Wilson, Kirk Cousins, Andy Dalton, Christian Ponder, Ryan Mallett, Ryan Tannehill, Colin Kaepernick, Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy, Brandon Weeden, and even probably Tim Tebow are all better than Freeman.    That's 14 guys in 3 years who are already better than him.   Terrible pick.

Please

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 28, 2013, 10:20:47 AM

^^^ that.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 28, 2013, 10:28:51 AM

Freeman was clearly our best option at a position of need. What this team lacked was Greg Schiano. We wasted three years where Freeman could have become much more efficient with proper coaching.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 28, 2013, 10:29:17 AM

I wouldnt. However looking at the options at QB. They havent been very good. Id probably only pick Luck, RG3, and Wilson over him in the past few drafts. Everybody else has been similar or not as much potential.

rikes

Starter

#19 : March 28, 2013, 11:56:52 AM

assuming without Freeman the Bucs would have not been bad enough to draft Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, or Robert Griffin III,  there have only been two QB's drafted since Freeman that are better than him.

Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, RGIII, Russell Wilson, Kirk Cousins, Andy Dalton, Christian Ponder, Ryan Mallett, Ryan Tannehill, Colin Kaepernick, Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy, Brandon Weeden, and even probably Tim Tebow are all better than Freeman.    That's 14 guys in 3 years who are already better than him.   Terrible pick.
ive seen some bad trolling before but this has to take the cake.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 28, 2013, 12:25:09 PM

ive seen some bad trolling before but this has to take the cake.

Trolling hard

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 28, 2013, 12:28:57 PM

He's had his last handful of accounts banned, so he's trying to be more subtle this time around.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 28, 2013, 12:29:37 PM

Java?

Clearly.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#23 : March 28, 2013, 12:32:38 PM

wanted Harvin then - nothing has changed damnittohell

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 28, 2013, 12:35:49 PM

At least when Harvin inevitably tried to fight the coach, Raheem probably would have obliged.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 28, 2013, 12:37:15 PM

Larry English. Wow that guy fell off the map after his rookie year. Forgot about him.

As for Freeman, happy with teh pick but if I had to do it over I'd pass and draft Kaepernick in Rd 2 a couple years later. :)
: March 28, 2013, 12:39:30 PM Madman

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 28, 2013, 12:42:24 PM

cocaine is a hell of a drug

smove28

Starter

#27 : March 28, 2013, 05:12:15 PM

In a heartbeat. Just would have liked to have a better and more stable coaching staff.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 28, 2013, 06:05:18 PM

I still stand with the Freeman is a franchise killing level QB because of the high tease factor he has. Bad QB's are jettisoned guys like Freeman linger on slowly sucking the soul out of your team for years.

Obviously, no I would not have taken him.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

McCoy93

Starter

#29 : March 28, 2013, 06:38:08 PM

I really wanted Hakeem Nicks. I thought he would be the next Boldin. I thought for that 09 season we would have a stop gap at QB and draft our QB the following year
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Would you draft Freeman, if you had a Re-Do ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools