Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Scheduled visits « previous next »
Page: 1 2

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 29, 2013, 03:29:01 PM

Buccaneers | Met with Ezekiel Ansah
Fri, 29 Mar 2013 06:57:28 -0700

Brigham Young DE Ezekiel Ansah met with coaches from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this week.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1#ixzz2OxVJVCTD

My logo is bigger than your logo

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 29, 2013, 04:10:06 PM

Pretty sure the Bucs have met with Poyer, the corner out of Oregon St.

Possible 2nd round talent. Wouldn't mind having him here in Tampa.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 29, 2013, 07:03:50 PM

We need an F'n TE in the 2nd!!!

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#18 : March 29, 2013, 08:04:14 PM

Pretty sure the Bucs have met with Poyer, the corner out of Oregon St.

Possible 2nd round talent. Wouldn't mind having him here in Tampa.

I guarandamntee Poyer will be a Buc if they met with him. He's the smartest and most complete corner in this draft and Schiano would probably get a half-chub in a meeting with him talking about football. I really have no clue how he's only being booked as a 3rd rounder and some mocks have him as low as an early 4th rounder. Guy is gonna be the goods in the NFL and would be a hell of a compliment to Revis if everything goes through.

Leveon Bell would be a real nice compliment to Doug. He's like Blount but can actually block a little and doesn't come with baggage. I'm definitely down to pick up the Honey Badger in the 5th if he's there. And I could see our 1st rounder coming down to Tavon or Ansah.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Scheduled visits « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools